Official Community Forums Home

Need some ideas and toys to experiment with

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum after discovering it yesterday. I've been wanting to expand my sexual horizons and I've recently found a lady who is willing to explore with me.

Her thing is she likes to do things to other people and, oddly enough, isn't into receiving much of anything. 

So I'm here looking for suggestions on some things that she can do to me in the bedroom. We are both open to any and all suggestions.

Right now we are going to start with some prostate play and buying a few toys.

What are some fun toys and techniques for her to try to on me?

Maybe some fun locations or scenarios as well

Note: neither of us are into role play

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think I can definitely help you by suggesting few hot and sassy things which can help you enjoy your time to the fullest. You can definitely start with naughty bedroom games I am sure this just boost your confidence and make you more thirsty for next move. Step 2 start teasing her with some naughty sexy talks & pretend to be someone else I ma sure you both will love it. Get into a roleplay . Try some sex toys I am sure you both will definitely have fun.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You can definitely find different options these days to choose from like sleeves, dildos, props, plugs etc. One of my friend was looking to do an experiment with a sex toy and she was not sure which one to start with. She found this link and purchased Beginners G-spot vibrator and then purchased few more. She is happy with what she got and having fun with it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I can help you to find that sex toys for you that will be naughty and real to use. So, everyone want some sex toys but a few know about what sexual health benefits of sex toys to masturbate