Official Community Forums Home

Want to meet some new people

Natalie824

• Members
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, Natalie824 said:

5A13196A-BE11-43CE-A404-3BC724AC38FE.thumb.jpeg.aafaee50c58e2024ff33fcacc73237b6.jpegHey,

new to this page and pretty bored tonight and wanted some excitement. Kind of a shy girl, want someone to chat with that can bring me out of my shell . Where is everyone from?

love some bib breasts slapping my face

• Members
2 hours ago, saltybear said:

Yes want to chat with you

• Members
On 3/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, Natalie824 said:

5A13196A-BE11-43CE-A404-3BC724AC38FE.thumb.jpeg.aafaee50c58e2024ff33fcacc73237b6.jpegHey,

new to this page and pretty bored tonight and wanted some excitement. Kind of a shy girl, want someone to chat with that can bring me out of my shell . Where is everyone from?

@Natalie824 still admiring your posts, getting a lot of attention. Be amazing have fun

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

nice photo from down under

• Like 1

• Members

nice photo just as good as my wifes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi there. I'm new to this site, live in Central Florida and would like to get to know some folks. I'm a suburbanite, living in a semi-rural town. I like women, but now divorced and have a very kinky girlfriend who likes to peg, and be had in every hole. She and I have ventured into areas that were on my mind but never available during married life. She wants to bring another female into our bed and possibly another man. I have always had a fantasy about deep throating, but I'm not particularly attracted to guys. Deep throating a dildo is kind of a waste of time since no one gets to feel the best part. We meet at a hotel and have sex, go out or go to places like Disney. Or Zoos, or live theater. I've got enough money to finance these excursions, and she brings the enthusiasm to match my own. But she claims that I am kinkier than her and there are things I like that she does not. Sometimes I have to dare her to actually do some of the things that she talks about doing. Like this threesome thing. I am willing to try, but not sure how to proceed. We are both a youthful 60, and if anyone has any suggestions or interest, I'm willing to follow up with pictures. I have a dick pic but I have never sent it to anyone but her. How 'bout it. Anybody interested? Or can advise?

• Members

Wow, your girlfriend is adventurous.  Do what you are comfortable with. If that’s a three way, fine. If you want to swap, have at it.  Just decide how important this girl is. Are you willing to compromise for her or not.  That is entirely your all.

• Members

She is important because I have never met someone who has a comparable kink factor and I am actually attracted to her. If I let her run the show then we will be fine. If I brought someone to her she might be suspicious. I want to please her, but don't want to risk losing her. She did develop a position that she wanted to bed the woman I was briefly dating after she broke up with me. It is what brought us back together, but she never got to meet her. Her crazy desire is hard to predict. But we are together now. I kind of like her craziness. It adds the unknown to what we share.

• Members

nice photo

• Members
On 3/25/2019 at 6:16 PM, saltybear said:

Your breast are so beautiful. Like to see more

• Members

Amazing breasts! 

• Members

Amazing breast and nipples pictures

Like to chat and see more.

• Members
On 4/14/2019 at 7:05 PM, Jimbob said:

Hi there. I'm new to this site, live in Central Florida and would like to get to know some folks. I'm a suburbanite, living in a semi-rural town. I like women, but now divorced and have a very kinky girlfriend who likes to peg, and be had in every hole. She and I have ventured into areas that were on my mind but never available during married life. She wants to bring another female into our bed and possibly another man. I have always had a fantasy about deep throating, but I'm not particularly attracted to guys. Deep throating a dildo is kind of a waste of time since no one gets to feel the best part. We meet at a hotel and have sex, go out or go to places like Disney. Or Zoos, or live theater. I've got enough money to finance these excursions, and she brings the enthusiasm to match my own. But she claims that I am kinkier than her and there are things I like that she does not. Sometimes I have to dare her to actually do some of the things that she talks about doing. Like this threesome thing. I am willing to try, but not sure how to proceed. We are both a youthful 60, and if anyone has any suggestions or interest, I'm willing to follow up with pictures. I have a dick pic but I have never sent it to anyone but her. How 'bout it. Anybody interested? Or can advise?

Hey I live in Ormond Beach. I'm bisexual.. Very young 64 yo surfer always open to exchanging pictures, phone sex, sexually text

Let me know

• 3 months later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Natalie824 said:

I’m back on the site! Did people like the photo I posted?? 

@Natalie824 photo was super hot,totally enjoyed it. Want to chat?large.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpg