Official Community Forums Home

So unsure

Juls

• Members

IDK what to do maybe someone can offer advice. What do you do when your significant other makes you feel unwanted? And do you discuss it find out what's going on with him or do you just say fuck this I'm out

• Members

He just told me he's been talking to someone else since January. No wonder things seemed funny.

• Sad 1

• Members

Sorry to hear it. May be time to just ask him flat out whether he wants you around or not. If he says he does, make it clear there have to be some changes.

• Members

Maybe not what you were hoping for, but at least now you know and can move on. 😕

• Members

Its not worth trying to love someone who doesn't love ya back... move on life's to short...you'll regret staying trust me.

wtf are you wasting your time he sounds like a complete asshole. 

• Like 1

• Members

It ain't worth it. I regret the entire relationship and I feel like a fool

I'm sorry you went thru that. 

My ex husband, at the end of our relationship, made me feel unwanted. He was unemployed (claiming he couldn't find a job because everyone were assholes). And he was completely dependent on me. But also refused to help around the house, and bitched if it was messy. Though I was working 40+ hours a week, and taking our daughter to her karate lessons, he sat on his ass and played video games. I finally asked myself first, and then him, what was he doing there except eating food I bought and taking up space? Absolutely nothing. He knew I was alone in the bedroom a lot, and he played video games instead of spending time with his wife.

So, when I say BTDT, I have.

Anyone that makes you feel less-than is not worthy of your time. You can't force someone to feel things they don't, nor can you control what they do or whom they speak to. It's up to them to be loyal and true to their significant other.

I'm sorry you're going thru this, but, you will learn from this, become stronger, and be a better person in your next relationship.....on YOUR terms!!