Juls

• Members
1 hour ago, Juls said:

Anyone on here from Cincinnati Ohio? 

I travel down that way occasionally.

• Members

Alberta, Canada here! Explains my profile name eh 😉

• Like 1

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!! THIS IS A GREEAAAT INTRO QUESTION!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Well, now that my excitement is over.....LMAO

I'm originally from Maine. But I now live on the outskirts of Houston, TX.

• Like 1

• Members

sydney australia

• Like 1

• Members

Right now im masturbating.  Id loke to hook up with bi frinds. Tired of straight.   wed ill have a place to myself for a few days. Maby ee can masturbate or something.  Allthough i love cock in my pussy and like a big dick. Wanting to try some clitt meet as well

• Like 5

• Members
10 minutes ago, Buzzy bee said:

Right now im masturbating.  Id loke to hook up with bi frinds. Tired of straight.  215 206 6367 wed ill have a place to myself for a few days. Maby ee can masturbate or something.  Allthough i love cock in my pussy and like a big dick. Wanting to try some clitt meet as well

@Buzzy bee masturbating mutual self pleasure. Pussy is so amazing, lots inside and out to stimulate. Nipples also fun to lick juice off. Usually the only chance to play with and orally please is at bars. Only done anal on myself. Yea would like to hear more but off this and text good if it works.. 386 871 9430 name Larry. Hopefully we can enjoy each other

• Like 1

• Members

Would love to talk.  Love to lick nipples. So flippin horny. Still got my cock onside me juiced up. Filmong myself with others is a turn on. Been riding around here in titusville looking for some kind of hook up. Evrn masturbated at truck stop and cheezy hotel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1