Official Community Forums Home

Anal PlayMen

sonomaman11

I am curious about anal plugs and stimulation. I've only thought about it and can't get past the idea that it's not healthy? Dangers of prostate infection, I would think. What are the factual health advice. tips. Dangers of wearing a plug or using a Toy? Thanks....

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Are saying anal play for the stimulation derived from having something inserted or are you talking about prostate stimulation, for me it is totally separate things.

• Members

I use dildo’s all the time. 3-5 times per week. I would not worry about much. Use good lube. If it hurts stop. Anal play for me has never caused an issue. Only time i have had trouble is with thick cocks and men aggressively having sex with me. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I can tell you 100% that until you experience a full on prostate orgasm you don’t know what great pleasure your missing out on when you get that first hands free orgasm just from anal stimulation you are going to convulse with pleasure it’s by far the most intense orgasm you can ever achieve it’s simply amazing and I will do anything I’ll can to help you achieve that goal

• Like 3

• Members

Love my remote control vibrating butt plug. It's fun going out in public with your wife in control the remote

IMG_20190827_123229729.jpg

IMG_20190827_123249073.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I've heard that if you pull them out when you're having orgasm that it increases the sensation. Have never done it. Have you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

@Cockstar

you are a lucky man!  One of my biggest fantasies!