Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

EXTREMELY UNHAPPY AND ANGRY!!!!

Ponygirl2180

I am EXTREMELY UNHAPPY with tootimid.com products!! I was so excited when my friend first told me about Tootimid.com. I got my first email where I was offered 5 toys. I also purchased other items as well, my products came in the mail. First, I tried to use the first bullet, and it lasted about a minute.... then DIED!! Then the second, that lasted about two minutes...DIED!!  Then used the “rabbit type” vibrator... It was absolutely amazing... felt sooo good!! That lasted an hour, tried to use it again later in... and it DIED!! Soooo all three battery operated products and all three do not work !!! It was especially and even more frustrating when I promised someone a video and could not deliver due to these sub par products!! 

Edited by Rob
Removed customer's personal information

• Members

Just curious if you have reached out to customer service? I had one die on me after a couple uses. Talk to customer service and they sent a new one out right away. Didn't even ask for the broken one back first. It was a great customer service experience. 

• Like 1

Hi Ponygirl2180,

I know it can be frustrating when products don't live up to their expectations.  From looking at some order notes, it appears you are all set.  If not, just reach out to support directly.  

As @RideDaTrain123 mentioned, we are pretty easy to work with.  🙂   We are real people here in New Hampshire and our priority is taking care of our customers.  Our customers are the only reason why we have a business.  We are far from perfect but we do care and will do our best in fixing any issues our customers experience. 

Rob

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

I've had a couple of issues, and they've always been great to replace my items quickly and efficiently. I recommend TT to all of my friends that show interest in sex toys!!! And, no, they don't pay me to say that!! LOL

• Like 4

Hi Patricia,

Here's our Contact INFO.  Our phones lines are open M-F 9am to 5pm EST. 

I appreciate the feedback.  I am not sure what you mean by you saying "I keep on getting your profile is incomplete".  I'd love to help but I would need some more details. 

Rob

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Dannyk said:

I have purchased items before that did not work or work long and when I called customer service, they shipped me out new products right away. They work to please you quickly!

Two of the three free products I received - one never worked, the other was a plug that tore apart and now in the trash. I don't complain about free stuff and most sex toys that are free don't last anyway no matter what company you get them from! TooTimid is not the only company that gives away free stuff with purchases, I think they give away these adult toys and other items, because of customer complaints - these items don't work.  When you think about it is a good marketing scheme, if you are a company and you order a bulk amount of a certain item and over half are defective instead paying to replace the order just give that item away with a purchase. For companies it is a big tax right off as a loss, people in the restaurant business do it all the time especially if it has a buffet! You want an ever bigger tax break get a foreigner to start a company with you and put it in his name and our government will give your business tax break for two to three years, sometimes more. When BMW  opened a plant here in S.C. they got a 20 year tax break plus incentives, that was over twenty years ago!

• 2 months later...

I'm so glad Rob reached out here.

It shows that, yes, TooTimid is a very reputable company. I've been doing things with them for almost 2 decades now.

The other thing I'd suggest is, that if you have issues with the battery operated stuff, there's a few options.

If the batteries are included with the toy, chances are, the batteries are from China, very cheap, bought in bulk for a deal with a company. Nope, those don't last. Replace the batteries with quality batteries, and see how the toy works. I use the Energizer Max ones (silver). 

When playing, be sure to shut it off when you're not using it. We can get carried away, put a toy down in the throws of pleasure, and forget to turn it off.....it's still running and can drain the batteries just the same.

If purchased from TooTimid, they will stand by their warranty. Contact them first, before posting something (as with any company). If they fix the issue, be sure to follow up and say your side, the full story.

I've gone back and fixed or updated reviews that have been less than stellar, with other companies if they do right by me.