Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Not much going on here.

Rob7160

• Members

I had the guts to post a pic of my small penis and haven't had one woman reply.Really not much input on anything i've  posted on here. I thought it would be interesting to have some guys respond to providing my wife with a clone a Willy  copy of their cock ,I would provide the kit . Kim and I wanted to introduce her to the cocks of men on this site  and  she wanted to provide her feedback to but no takers. Were getting bored of the inactivity of this site.Sorry just saying how I feel.

I don't blame you. This forum has gotten rather slow. I've been making it a point to get on here more, but it takes more than one or two active posters to get a forum going, truly.

I will say that one of the reasons many of our old members stopped coming on here was the immature amount of unsolicited/wrong area postings of "dick pics". I know I've said this a lot lately. There's a REASON for it. Not only have I seen a ridiculous amount of them, in wrong subject areas (not in the Members Pictures section), but I've gotten a LOT, and I do mean a LOT of PMs full of them.

It literally has chased people away from here. It's very sad. All we can hope to do is to try and answer questions, boost posts, and see what happens. I hope you don't give up on us. 

I will say, on a personal note, what you're asking for is a bit on the personal side, so, you may not get any takers.

I would suggest looking over the dildo section of the site, or better yet, the Sex Toy Reviews part of this forum. In there, you will get some detailed reviews of dildos, vibrators, and other sex toys that have been used and reviewed by our reviewers, myself included, where you may be able to get some ideas to help you out. 

• Like 1

• Members

Tyger, loving your insight as always!  I truly believe this site is more for education and everyone getting comfortable talking about toys and sexuality!  Keep on doing what you’re doing Tyger 😘

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, Rob7160 said:

I had the guts to post a pic of my small penis and haven't had one woman reply.Really not much input on anything i've  posted on here. I thought it would be interesting to have some guys respond to providing my wife with a clone a Willy  copy of their cock ,I would provide the kit . Kim and I wanted to introduce her to the cocks of men on this site  and  she wanted to provide her feedback to but no takers. Were getting bored of the inactivity of this site.Sorry just saying how I feel.

I might be interested in trying your kit out ! What all is involved with the process ! What is it called and where did you purchase it ?  Is there enough stuff to make 2 ? I could copy me for my wife too if she gets lonely ! Let me know ! Thanks Hotshot !

• Members
On 3/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, Rob7160 said:

I might be interested in trying your kit out ! What all is involved with the process ! What is it called and where did you purchase it ?  Is there enough stuff to make 2 ? I could copy me for my wife too if she gets lonely ! Let me know ! Thanks Hotshot ! I got the Balls to try it !😂