Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Hi:

I'm a 68-yr-old straight guy in Maine. I'm pretty sexually active but I only date one woman at a time. (Monogamy is a turn-on.) As a matter of fact, I'm kind of surprised that my attitudes toward sex, my enthusiasm, and my libido, haven't decreased at all. Sometimes I need a little chemical help, though. Whaddya gonna do.

Once a girlfriend was stroking my erect shaft, and as she varied the speed and pressure, I thought to myself: 

"She knows exactly what to do. How does she do that?"

Afterwards, I asked her. She looked at me and said:

"Your dick talks to me; it tells me what it wants." I thought 'hey, that's what happens to me.' The mouth, breasts, labia, nipples, the clitoris, anal sphincter, all talk to me. I feel at home among friends. There's a lot of feedback, some subtle, if you pay attention.

I'm happy that I have learned how to give my girlfriends pretty-much exactly what they were looking for, sexually. I never hear any complaints. However, I am always open to accumulating more information and more learning.

I'm really happy about it because I really love women. My Dad taught me to repect and cherish women when I was a kid.

Lately, my most recent girlfriend and I discovered kink. WOW! A  whole new world! A whole new Universe, actually! We went places neither of us had ever been, and, among other things, it demonstrated to both of us the existence of God.

So that's why I'm here. I've had experience with some Dom/Sub stuff (the really fun kind.) And I'm getting into toys. Maqny areas to explore. Spanking, etc.

It's nice to live in an age where people can talk to each other about intimate things. It's extremely fun and healthy!

I thought I'd make my intro a little erotic, due to the nature of this forum.

Hope you liked it!

Inamorato

• Members

Hi! I hope you like it here. I loved your post and I think it is fantastic that you going strong at 68! I know we hope to still be enjoying sex when we are in our 60's and even 70's. I'm 45 and Hammer is 52 so I need like at least 30 more years of great sex. ;)

• Members

I didn't know until I got here (68) that I would still be the same person with the same sexuality as always. Except now, it's easier to be open, bold, honest, and let myself go because I know who I am and what I'm about. The wisdom of self-knowledge that we get as we age makes sex better and better.

• Members

If it were me, I would introduce the subject gently. If he's the kind of guy who cares about what you want or need, he'll listen. If not, then the problem is more about communication than sex. i actually know nothing about this topic and am not qualified to say anything.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:50 PM, Inamorato said:

Hi:

I'm a 68-yr-old straight guy in Maine. I'm pretty sexually active but I only date one woman at a time. (Monogamy is a turn-on.) As a matter of fact, I'm kind of surprised that my attitudes toward sex, my enthusiasm, and my libido, haven't decreased at all. Sometimes I need a little chemical help, though. Whaddya gonna do.

Once a girlfriend was stroking my erect shaft, and as she varied the speed and pressure, I thought to myself: 

"She knows exactly what to do. How does she do that?"

Afterwards, I asked her. She looked at me and said:

"Your dick talks to me; it tells me what it wants." I thought 'hey, that's what happens to me.' The mouth, breasts, labia, nipples, the clitoris, anal sphincter, all talk to me. I feel at home among friends. There's a lot of feedback, some subtle, if you pay attention.

I'm happy that I have learned how to give my girlfriends pretty-much exactly what they were looking for, sexually. I never hear any complaints. However, I am always open to accumulating more information and more learning.

I'm really happy about it because I really love women. My Dad taught me to repect and cherish women when I was a kid.

Lately, my most recent girlfriend and I discovered kink. WOW! A  whole new world! A whole new Universe, actually! We went places neither of us had ever been, and, among other things, it demonstrated to both of us the existence of God.

So that's why I'm here. I've had experience with some Dom/Sub stuff (the really fun kind.) And I'm getting into toys. Maqny areas to explore. Spanking, etc.

It's nice to live in an age where people can talk to each other about intimate things. It's extremely fun and healthy!

I thought I'd make my intro a little erotic, due to the nature of this forum.

Hope you liked it!

Inamorato

It was interesting!  Keep talking.....

• 2 weeks later...