Official Community Forums Home

Journey of the toys

Leedo

• Members

As briefly as I can, allow me to describe the journey myself and my wife has taken over several years that has got us here today. Our sex life has been better than some, worse than others I would think. What I mean by that, is frequency, and being adventurous, or lack there of. I did not know I enjoyed being kinky, or what I would be open too. I am just curious if we all get like this as we get older.  I introduced my wife to a small vibrator during foreplay, and she was indifferent to begin with, but it REALLY turned me on to see it go in and out of her, she was then and remains shaved down there, so you can see every beautiful fold and line of her. Then gradually she became more OK with it, and I started getting them bigger and bigger, because it was SUCH a turn on, to see how she responded and how beautiful it looked her being able to take all of it. So then I transitioned to wearing a girth enhancing sleeve, due to many benefits. 1. Thicker for her 2. Longer for her 3. I don’t have to worry about having mine before she has as many as she wants 4. It REALLY stretches her out, and after she has all she wants, I take the sleeve off, and I enter her and it feels absolutely amazing. I think she has become a bit of a size queen, I am currently using the LARGEST, black (because its a turn on for me to see it enter her little white hairless mound) sleeve I can find, I have spent hours searching for a bigger one, with no luck. I am very proficient at fabricating or modifying things, which I have done with this sleeve. I was able to put the right amount of upward curve that my wife likes, inserted a VERY strong tip vibrator, as well as clit vibrator, all with modified battery pack, that could jump start a car.

Saying all that to ask this, at this point in my life, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t be open to if my wife suggested it, and I have made that known to her. I cant change her mind, and don’t want to, I want her to come to the same conclusion in her time, that she could suggest things, and I would NOT judge her, but I feel she is apprehensive due to preconceived notion of what is right or wrong. I have to say at least in my mind it would be a BIG turn on, to submit some nudes of her on “IPOSTNAKED”, or cuckhold, or chatting with other couples. Is this a normal progressive path? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/17/2019 at 5:43 PM, Dexzar said:

So out of curiosity, where might be a good place to look if I want to add ALOT of girth but no length? just like a sleeve or something with the head still exposed.

Sleeves worked for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So much energy where to start? The fact that she is willing to have sex with you and this amazing sleeve with the additional bells and whistles does say she is open to new experiences.

Studies have actually shown that woman complain more about cocks being too big and hurtful than too small.

Have you asked her how she likes the size of your unit and sleeve.  She may say she feels like it is a comfortable size.  It’s as much about her comfort as it is the visual stimulation you get watching it entering her.

Be very conscientious about over enthusiasm the female can take that as she is not adequate enough.  When all it is is an over enthusiasm on our part.

correct me if I am way out in left field.  Open up a conversation on what toys she would like to use on you.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/17/2019 at 4:43 PM, Dexzar said:

So out of curiosity, where might be a good place to look if I want to add ALOT of girth but no length? just like a sleeve or something with the head still exposed.

I apologize for delay in reply, but you can search for “girth enhancing sleeve”, then you will have to decide with head exposed or not, or ribbed, or vibrating egg, there are many options. And many advantages.