Official Community Forums Home

Lifelong C/D having bi curious thoughts.

Lynnsie

• Members

Here's the skinny:

I'm a mature C/D (since age 15) married since age 21 and in the last 6 years or so, my urge to wear all things girly has exploded rather than to slow down. My beautiful wife found out my secret about 5 yrs ago, and although I thought my life was over forever, she has shown me incredible kindness and really likes it when we get busy while im wearing lingerie. I spent many years in the "closet" and I still am because of family and friends who may not approve. Now, I've begun to be more comfortable with my feminine side and would really like to experiment with the same sex. I dont think this makes me gay, as I adore women and eating pussy is heavenly to me. Lately I have been thinking I'd like to at least give oral  to completion once just for fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/29/2019 at 11:00 PM, Satin panties said:

Go for it as long as your bride agrees.

Agreed!

Here's my thing: why is it so acceptable for a wife to wear, say, her husband's tshirts, or even boxer shorts, but not the other way around? Riddle me this....

• Like 1