Official Community Forums Home

Wife and anal or anal and wife you choose

Leedo

• Members

Disclaimer: I am heterosexual, happily married (most of the time), and during forplay I love to lick my wife’s anus, but she thinks it’s gross so clamps the butt cheeks up. I have told her i would love to have anal sex with her one time, because I have never even tried giving anal. So then I started thinking before I ask her to take mine in her, I would see what it felt to me. So I bought a prostate massager, I lubed up, inserted it and found my prostate and as soon as I did cum shot out, and I started master bating and rubbing my prostate even more and when I reached orgasum I literally could not help but to moan, loudly, which I never do, it’s a good think I was alone. And it’s been that way every time, it is amazing. So asking any women, is that what it’s like for anal sex to a women? I am almost ashamed it feels soooo Damn good.

• Like 1

• Members

My gf can orgasm from anal. We had been doing it alot at that timeframe. My penis hits her g spot through her anus at the right angles. 

I also love anal on myself as well. We have a strap on she uses on me. I also have a couple suction cup dildo’s. I find  riding the dildo’s i can cum harder then off the prostate massagers. Something you should try as well

• Members

Maybe I am not doing it right, cause I have tried using a dildo on myself but I can’t hit it, I have tried a suction cup type in shower that had a significant up angle to it and it felt very good but never tried master bating at same time with it. The prostate massager I have is manual meaning I have to move it around with grip ring, but when it hits prostate it’s on. Maybe mine is in weird position. Is the strap on she use curved up and if so how much? I don’t know why I am asking, I would most certainly be open to my wife using one on me, but I know already she wouldn’t. Thank you for reply, it’s nice to be able to discuss these things, I can’t with my wife.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Leedo said:

Disclaimer: I am heterosexual, happily married (most of the time), and during forplay I love to lick my wife’s anus, but she thinks it’s gross so clamps the butt cheeks up. I have told her i would love to have anal sex with her one time, because I have never even tried giving anal. So then I started thinking before I ask her to take mine in her, I would see what it felt to me. So I bought a prostate massager, I lubed up, inserted it and found my prostate and as soon as I did cum shot out, and I started master bating and rubbing my prostate even more and when I reached orgasum I literally could not help but to moan, loudly, which I never do, it’s a good think I was alone. And it’s been that way every time, it is amazing. So asking any women, is that what it’s like for anal sex to a women? I am almost ashamed it feels soooo Damn good.

I know exactly where you are coming from...wow alone time with prostate massager and glas pure anal glider....damn...I miss it

• Members

First I can’t see picture and second I wish I could do that. I have tried riding a curved up dildo, but it just doesn’t give me the same sensation but when I use my Aneros, it’s on then. Why do you suppose one works as expected and the other doesn’t?

• Members

First I can’t see picture and second I wish I could do that. I have tried riding a curved up dildo, but it just doesn’t give me the same sensation but when I use my Aneros, it’s on then. Why do you suppose one works as expected and the other doesn’t?

• Members

Idk really. I have prostate massagers. I really just like fucking the dildo’s better. I like to bend over and move my hips. I really get into hiting the spots i enjoy. With the massagers i find it becomes less arousing to me. I can and do orgasm from the massager. The difference to me from a silicone high quality dildo and the massager is significant. I will say though cheap dildo’s i really cant get off on them.

the dildo’s that my gf uses in her strapless panties are the same ones i masterbate with so ya it curves up

• Members

Thank you for your response. You and this web site are awesome. So many years thinking there was something wrong with me for feeling or enjoying the things that I do. Only to find how I can relate to someone else and ask questions without scorn or judgement, it’s like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

• Members

You are not alone, i have been using butt plugs and other anal toys fir years on myself.  Always cum hard and really enjoy it.  Would love for my wife to peg me but she so far has not been receptive to the idea.  I sometimes also lick her ass also.  She said sometimes she likes it others not...?? 

• Members
10 hours ago, Satin panties said:

You are not alone, i have been using butt plugs and other anal toys fir years on myself.  Always cum hard and really enjoy it.  Would love for my wife to peg me but she so far has not been receptive to the idea.  I sometimes also lick her ass also.  She said sometimes she likes it others not...?? 

During foreplay, my wife will lay on her stomach and I will rub her back, eventually ending by rubbing and kissing her ass. Then I will take a little warming KY lube, and start rubbing the outside of her pussy, and once a little lube is on my palm, I will move my hand up and down allowing my palm to rub against her butthole and fingers to rub her pussy, she relaxes her butt checks to allow full access, And every couple of strokes I will insert 2 or 3 fingers in her pussy, but I continue rubbing her asshole and pussy in this way. She gets soo sloppy wet it gets the sheets wet. Then I will put 4 fingers in and she is ready to fuck. 

• Members

If i lick my gf’s tight sexy asshole and eat her pussy out by the time she gets super horny shes asking for anal... after its all said and done she only says “i dont lick ass” which is fine she does not have to lick my ass we have a nice harness and toys for my ass

• 4 years later...