Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Nervous first time buyer

ShyPanda13

So I've never bought at toy before and I've been on the hunt for one for a while now. My biggest concern is that I don't live alone and I'd really rather not have my parents know all my dirty little secrets. I've seen other sites who promise discretion in their shipping and advertising, only to turn around and send mailers and detailed catalogs a few weeks later. Is this site the same way or have I finally found one that prioritizes customer privacy and confidence over the company's profit?

• Like 2

Hi ShyPanda13,

Great question and this is a common concern for many shoppers.  We do not send anything in the mail to our customers except the products they purchase.  That's it.  Period.  

Feel free to call into our customer service staff 9-5pm EST M-F if you would like to speak to us directly.  

I hope this helps!

Rob

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have been happy with the discreetness and I have called a few times to ask questions regarding items I was thinking of purchasing. Staff has been very easy to talk to and very nice. I just got an order in yesterday and on the invoice it has a stamp saying packed with care by Amy, who loves catching and releasing fish and snapping turtles here in NH. I loved seeing that not just because I love fishing and turtles( I own two of them as pets for 20 years now) but the personal touch of the staff. They make the process comfortable and for a guy talking to a gal about anal lube and prostate simulator that not an easy task. For me it is but most is it not heck you cant get the guys to go into a Victoria secret store never the less a adult toy store(but they go into a strip club for some odd reason).

Another option be a po box for delivery. But no where have i seen a stamp saying sexually explicit material. And the package comes from Atlantic Innovations  which is not a name I would suspect of felling XXX merchandise

• Like 2

I've been a member of this site since 2008!! Never once have I received a mailer or ad from them. Totally private and well packaged.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Yep, discrete and pretty quick on delivery.  The package by note and hobby is neat and i just noticed that today.  I need to find the note and give cred to the awesome packaging.  Truly an awesome company that makes shopping fun.  

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat

I have enjoyed shopping here for that reason alone. That no flyers or catalogs come to my home later. Just the awesome products I ordered. And I have never been unsatisfied with any purchase. And amazingly fast delivery.....they are on it in the shipping department 😁

• Members

I forgot to give a shout out to Taylor (a horse trainer who loves hiking in NH).  You packed my package awesomely.  These personal notes, and FAQ and helpful service are great.  Thank you very much.  Ya'll are great.