Official Community Forums Home

Feeling inadequate

noknowing

First I have to say I love and adore my gorgeous wife but I’m a little anxious about something she wants. My wife wants to get a large dark skin tone dildo. We are both white. This makes me feel intimidated and inadequate because the dildos she is looking at are much bigger than I could ever hope to be. Is it normal for women to fantasize about guys other than their husband? Why am I not enough for her that she needs something so big? We have regular sex and both orgasm so I was a bit shocked that she told me she needed something bigger. Is this feeling of inadequacy normal? Last question I love my wife and if this is what she needs how can I get over my fears to let her get what she wants?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It is possible that she has a big black man fantasy and she told you! You know how much trust it takes to feel comfortable enough to express that to your partner? Think about all your secret desires would she be intimidated by any of them?  I think your looking at this all wrong.   She doesn’t need more if she did she’d of luff you a long time ago.  YOU are in control of the BBC so use it and enjoy giving her the pleasure of her fantasy. Then tell her about one of yours so she can make it happen. Maybe buy her a harness for her BBC so she can peg you with it. Win-win!

• 4 months later...