Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What was your first time receiving oral sex like?

DarylDixon

• Members

Hello everyone,,

It was my understanding of blowjob etiquette that I was supposed to let her know when I was about to come so she could stop and let me finish in a less-intrusive manner, so as I got close I started tapping her,print postcards for mailing in holidays  but she kept going. So I just kept tapping harder and harder and trying not to come, thinking it would be a massive faux pas on my part to come in the mouth of this girl who was being so nice to me. At some point I tried to say something to warn her, but between the sensation and the effort of trying to withhold orgasm I’d more or less lost the ability to speak.

The sensation of orgasming to my first blowjob while trying and failing to hold back a load of teenage intensity remains to this day indescribable.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The first time for me was with my SO at the time.  He was somewhat older and very experienced.  He woke me up one morning with his tongue exploring my vagina.  He had me wiggling around on the bed and almost climbing the walls. That made me so appreciative that I did just about anything (sadly) to make him happy to hopefully revisit that experience. 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was a senior in college and a bunch of us went up in the mountains for a keg party. I hooked up with a freshman coed and we went to my car. We were making out and I was feeling her breasts and then all of a sudden she pulled down my zipper and started sucking on my cock. She must have felt that I was startled and she looked at me and says I understand all guys like to have that happen. I've never had it done before so go right ahead. She continued to suck on me until I came. I'll never forget that experience. By the way I later on married her. She is also the first one I ever gave oral to.

• Like 9

• Members

Omg it was from my mom actually and it was the most incredible experience of my life next to having my first orgasm 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was a senior in college and a bunch of us were up in the mountains at a keg party. I went off with a freshman coed and we started making out. Before long she pulled out my cock and started sucking on it. I must have had a startled reaction because she stopped and looked at me. She then said she thought all guys liked getting sucked off. I didn't object and she continued and then finished me off with a hand job.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, Dannyk said:

My wife who was my girlfriend then were out on our third date and we were parked in a parking lot waiting to see a movie. All of a sudden she just laid over in my lap and unzipped my pants and pulled my penis out and went to work. Her mouth was so hot and wet ! It didn’t take me long to cum! She took it all in all the way down to my balls and was trying to go deeper! I cum hard and she swallowed it all till it was dry! She said she had always wondered what it would be like to suck a dick and she said she loved it and wanted more! She said cum tasted so good!

She gave me another one after the movie! What a woman!

Wow , her first try and she deep throated you ! No wonder you married her . She's a keeper .

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 11/2/2019 at 12:09 AM, Connieknows said:

Omg it was from my mom actually and it was the most incredible experience of my life next to having my first orgasm 

That’s hot would love to hear more about this 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/15/2020 at 11:43 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

I would love to do some exploring like that wit you OMG YES PLEASE

Dewey C

I Just like to be able to experience that once in my life 

• 11 months later...
  • Members
On 11/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, Connieknows said:

On 11/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, Connieknows said:

Oh my God same here i say no more lol but cool mom there. But same here lol. 

• Confused 1

• Members

It was my senior year in high school  we were at a school dance, i was there my brother's girl friend (Noreen) was there and we kind of hung together cause my brother was working. and after the dance she offered me a ride home and i said sure, but she had to make a stop at there place to pick something up and  i went up stairs with her and one thing lead to another, She was sitting next to me, noticed i was hard and told me she was going to give me something,  but it would have to be our little secret. she promised me i would love it. and she unzipped my pants and gave me a blow job. it was so nice and i thought i was burning up don't know if it was being my 1st time or it was my brother's girl friend...

• Like 1

• Members

Sadly, I was always, I guess shy, and had no sexual experience at all until I started seeing the woman who became my wife. She was never interested so I have never had the pleasure. It's something I have dreams about and want but I don't know if it will come to be. 😢

• Sad 3

• Members

Wow, tiger, I feel bad for you. Oral sex is amazing both giving and receiving. Hope you get to experience it soon

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Was with boyfriend I was about 19.  I didn't cum...he said I squirmed around too much.  🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Was with boyfriend I was about 19.  I didn't cum...he said I squirmed around too much.  🤷‍♀️

Bet you still do!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

At first I was nervous about it but after a few times I found it to be very erotic.