Sign in to follow this  
Rob7160

Naughty Wife

My wife Kim loves the feeling of being filled up by large lifelike dildo copies of penises. I love using them on her and seeing and hearing her moan and act almost posessed as she has continuous waves of pleasure inside her. Yes she truly enjoys the feeling of endowed phalluses touching all her hot spots. She went to a bachellorette party a few weeks back and at my urging I wanted her to suck off, or jerk off a male stripper and when the opportunity presented itself she blew him to completion at the end of his show. I also asked her to ask him to make her a clone a willy copy of his penis with a kit she handed him later. We got a copy of his fat 7 inch cock yesterday and Kim came like a "wild woman last night when I fucked her with him. Was so hot! I had her tell me how is warm cum tasted in her mouth when she blew him . She said his balls were big and he had a mushroom cockhead that made loud suction sounds in her mouth.It made me so horny when she told me this, so hot seeing a real guys cock please her😁 I love pleasuring my cockslut Kimmie!!

• Like 1