Official Community Forums Home

How do you get started with oral sex on a woman?

DarylDixon

• Members

Hello everyone,,

Never done it before. Girl I met says she really mobdro lucky patcher kodi loves it and it’s the only way she gets off. So I’d like to learn, what are a few tips you can give me to make the first time less horrible.

Also how do you manage not to be disgusted?

The reason I ask about disgust is because of previous bad experiences. Hence I assume the worst.

• Members

I think you have to want to please her above all else.  How I was looking forward to pleasing my sweet from Penn. that way.

• Members
15 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

I think you have to want to please her above all else.  How I was looking forward to pleasing my sweet from Penn. that way.

Penn women are wild, but they do prefer FL surfers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2019 at 12:42 AM, VN2U said:

D,

I used to blog on Tumblr and found this.  I kept it and I hope this helps you and anyone else interested.  I have one for 10 Explosive Orgasms, A proper kiss, and blow job.  

Cheers,

how to tr(EAT) her right: 

alright first, you don’t just go straight to eating the pussy. TEASE YOUR GIRL!!! make her wait, and get her reallyyyyyy wet ;] always start with a kiss first, and make sure your hands explore all of her body as well. for instance, when you two are making out, one of your hands should be placed around her hips or on her hips.. pull her body closer to yours, and  with the other hand.. move her hair away from her face while you’re kissing her.

kiss every. single. part. of. her. body. ok maybe not every part lol but the more aroused she is, the more sensitive she will be. kiss her neck. bite it a little bit but don’t be too rough and make sure to give it a light lick with your tongue. nibble her ears and let your hands crawl inside her shirt. stroke her sides gently. grab her boobs and squeeze them, lick them, kiss them, suck them. THIS IS THE TIME TO DO THAT!!!!! because once you go down, you are not coming back up until you satisfy her.

once you’re ready to go down, open her legs wide and put your head between them. kiss her inner thighs, even lick it, but don’t get to the goods yet. it’ll make her moan in anticipation of what you are about to do to her next ;]

you know when you bite into a really juicy piece of fruit (like a mango) and you have to purse you lips against it to make sure you catch all the drips of juice?that’s EXACTLY how to perform oral on a woman.

Burry your face in between her legs, spreading them apart. begin licking her clit lightly with the tip of your tongue, but with a lot of pressure and put it in your mouth, sucking it gently. you can lick the clit up or down or in circles. make sure that when you swirl your tongue around her clit, be sure that it’s firm. make noises against her pussy as if you can’t get enough of it. 

don’t just lick it, eat every inch of her pussy. when she feels the warmth of your lips and tongue, put one of your fingers, or two inside of her.. now be careful because automatically guys will assume that being rough is always the best and it actually isn’t. slide it in her gently and don’t you dare stop licking her. her body will tell you when to stop. so slide those fingers in her pussy slowly and carefully. once you’re in there, start your own pace by going slow, then to a little fast, then faster, etc. licking her clit while fingering her at the same time will absolutely drive every girl crazy. 

now don’t stop!!! she may grab on to your hair, tug the sheets, arch her back, and curl her toes, but that’s ok.. put up with it because she loves it. don’t ever stop until her body is shut down from shaking. it’s about her, so give it your best and make it amazing!

always remember that the best way to treat your girl is to eat her ;]

I just imagined every part of this and it got me crazy wanting all of that right now. You should send me a PM

• Members

OMG this is SOOO perfectly right.  It should be required reading for every many in the universe.  I love having my pussy eaten, and the MOST important thing for a guy to remember is that it should NOT be just something to do to get her hot enough to stick in your dick, you have to make it all about her from start to finish.  And the pre eating play is just as important as the actual meal take your time...

• Like 2

• Members

and a couple of add ons, the not getting rough part...if you bite or get too hard on the clit, or labia or jam your fist too hard against her you will totally shut down the impending orgasm and it will have to start all over again, and if you curl your fingers right you will be hitting the g spot, just stay deep in there and curl the ends of them over and over to massage it.

• Like 1

• Members

I am working on the back to back oral orgasm, one using my oral skills and my finger. The second oral skills and a  toy of some kind sometimes the first was too intense and she cannot handle the sensation of the second. What can I say some guys paint or play an instrument.....

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 5/19/2019 at 8:19 PM, PoisionIvy said:

ask her for direction ....she wont mind telling you what she likes im sure

I agree. Just put your tongue inside and I'll move you in the right direction. Once you get good doing it on your own, then it's time for a long 69 session. Or if you prefer to watch a girl work, hopefully she'll respond in kind. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Just ask her how she likes to be eaten out,  their are several ways to eating pussy.  She knows more than anyone what she likes and dislikes , and will be more than happy to guide you along. Watch how she is bringing her pussy up against your mouth as you are hitting the right places and the way she is moaning and gasping for breath as you are about to bring her to a awesome squirting orgasm..... Mandy C

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I always enjoyed when my wife sat on my face giving her some extra control of what went on . It was even better when my buddies hot n juicy little blonde wife was riding my cock while my long legged brunette wife rode my face !