Official Community Forums Home

How can I take care of my silicone love doll?

renuu

• 1 month later...

WOW!! She is sexy!!!

Cleanliness is important. I use liquid antibacterial soap on my silicone toys. Air dry. However there aqre also corn starch powders you can get to sprinkle on the toys after they are dry, to help keep it feeling soft and supple. They sell it on here.....

Fleshlight Powder

Main Squeeze powder

I hope that helps keep her soft and sexy!! I've always wanted to try one of those!

On 6/6/2019 at 5:38 AM, Corvus said:

I would love to try one of those. Heck, she might even make an interesting third in a MFF. 🙂

THERE ya go!!!!

• 2 months later...

We comprehend your sex doll is a venture, and in that capacity, we have assembled a rundown of tips for keeping up the quality and life of your love doll. 

Grease 

Continuously utilize a water-based grease when explicitly utilizing the vaginal, butt-centric and oral channels to counteract tearing of the skin. 

Utilize just water-based grease. Silicone or oil based lubes can harm your dolls skin. 

TPE SKIN CARE 

Try not to leave your dolls arms or advantages or open for any time frame longer than a couple of minutes. On the off chance that you leave your doll with her arms up or legs spread, the pressure put on the TPE will cause tearing. You may come back to discover your dolls underarms or the crotch zone has part separated, which at that point will require fix. So take care to consistently restore your doll back to a nonpartisan calm position, with arms somewhere around her sides and legs shut, when you are not utilizing her. 

On the off chance that the skin winds up cheap to the touch, daintily dust your doll with Premium Renewal Powder with included brush in the wake of purifying and drying to make her skin smooth once more. This is critical to do to forestall tearing of your sex doll. 

Take care not to put your sex doll with or on things containing inks, for example, papers, magazines, dull shaded material or calfskin materials containing oil-solvent colors too. 

Try not to uncover your sex doll to guide daylight to anticipate maturing of the TPE material. 

The shading of your dolls lips, eyes, cheeks, areola and labia is a semi-perpetual make-up. It will wear off with sexual use, contacting, kissing, washing or utilizing mineral oil, cosmetics remover, recolor remover, and so on. You ought to reapply the cosmetics as wanted. We prescribe any matte eye shadow palette, effectively found on Amazon or your neighborhood medication store. 

TPE contains oil, it's what makes the TPE so delicate and jiggly. So take care not to put your doll on unlocked surfaces that may filter the oil from her and dry out her skin making it break or split. 

TPE is delicate and is liable to leveling and wrinkling whenever left in a sitting position or laying on a surface for a time span. When leaving your doll unattended for in excess of a couple of days, make sure to balance her with the Closet Bar Suspension Kit to keep her free from pressure stamps and wrinkling. 

SKELETAL CARE 

Your sex doll has a metal skeleton with a few fixed and portable joints that enable her to be adaptable and play out a wide scope of stances. There are screw-fixing openings inside the joints, foot, and leg. It is typical for your doll to have some slight alteration follows and checks at these parts. 

Take care when bearing your doll. In light of her metal skeleton she can be very substantial relying upon her size. Abstain from dropping your doll, or thumping her against hard surfaces which could cause harm. 

Take care to ensure your dolls fingers. The fingers have interior wires that enable you to represent your dolls hands. The doll fingers take into account an extremely light hold just and can't shoulder weight. The inner wires can break if not maneuvered carefully. 

While our dolls do have upgraded wrists which can bolster their very own weight. When you participate in doggy-style sex with your sex doll, it's ideal to help your dolls middle underneath her with pads or furniture. 

Washing YOUR SEX DOLL 

Your sex dolls body ought to be completely cleaned at regular intervals by shower or shower utilizing a mellow antimicrobial cleanser. 

It is fine to sit your doll in water or shower with her, however don't allow her to head or neck submerge under the water. 

To wash your sex dolls face, in all respects tenderly wipe with a wet material and TPE Safe Foaming Cleanser. *Again, Do not submerge your dolls head in water. 

Utilize a delicate permeable towel and tenderly pat your sex doll dry subsequent to purging. 

After completely drying, apply a light cleaning of Premium Renewal Powder to keep her skin delicate and smooth. *Never utilize a hair dryer or other warmth source to blow your doll dry. 

VAGINAL, ANAL + ORAL CLEANING 

The vaginal, butt-centric and oral zones of the doll ought to be cleaned after each utilization to maintain a strategic distance from development of microorganisms, as TPE skin is more permeable than Silicone. 

Flush the trench with mellow enemy of bacterial cleanser water in a vaginal irrigator until completely perfect, wash the channel with clean water in a vaginal irrigator until all cleanser is expelled. 

Dry trench altogether. 

When dry residue with Premium Renewal Powder all around. 

REPLACEABLE VAGINA CARE 

To embed the replaceable vagina into the doll, powder well with Premium Renewal Powder to both the outside of the supplement and within the dolls vaginal hole where the addition is embedded. 

For cleaning the replaceable vagina after use, utilize the above guidelines for Vaginal, Anal and Oral Cleaning. 

Garments 

Take care to ensure that any garments put on your dolls is shading move safe. TPE is permeable and darker hues or examples may drain and make staining your doll and can be troublesome or even inconceivable expel. In spite of the fact that our Stain Remover works superbly of taking off most apparel stains. 

WIG CARE 

To clean your dolls hair, expel the wig from her head and clean the wig with a mellow cleanser and conditioner. Give the wig a chance to dry normally (utilizing a wig stand on the off chance that conceivable) at that point delicately brush the wig beginning from the base and moving upward. 

USE RESPONSIBLY 

Avoid offering your sex doll to any other person, to anticipate spreading of sickness. 

Clean your sex dolls vaginal, butt-centric and oral trenches with a TPE Safe Cleanser and dry altogether after each utilization to forestall development of microorganisms. 

We suggest the utilization of a condom for simplicity in cleaning. 

It would be ideal if you utilize a water-based oil when having intercourse with your adoration doll to keep tearing from contact.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, renuu said:

What are the best tips for keeping my silicone sex dolls in top condition? I bought this doll last month.  

27_5159fe9f-ce59-47fe-a16f-c3ed13e12e78_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.d835d674fb5ef720067ef5d0e004760e.jpg

from https://hotsexydolls.com/collections/165cm-5-feet-5-inch-dolls/products/1465cm-doll-3

Wrap her in plastic wrap

• 2 years later...

Very sexy sex doll you shared. I love her. 

Taking care of your silicone love doll make sure that you can get the best sexual experience with her.  Cleaning doll is important. Do not wash or rinse directly under water or in the bath or pool. For sex dolls without a movable vagina, just wipe them with a clean towel. 

In fact, I also purchased a small breast sex doll, her name is Journi, I hug, kiss and fuck her every day. Amazing.

27.thumb.jpg.ee8ac0506004ff90716feed0ff72ca63.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This is the way that I maintain my little girl sex doll on a daily basis. I am sharing it with you.

1. Use antibacterial soap to clean the vagina, anus, and mouth of your love doll
  2. Remove the wig and clean this separately that wash with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Allow the wig dry, then comb softly.
  3. Use a soft towel to gently dry after cleaning.
  4. Allowed to air dry thoroughly. Do not use a hairdryer or other source of hot air to dry your doll. Lightly dust your doll with Baby Powder after cleaning.
  5. Lightly dust your doll with Baby Powder after cleaning.