Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Black Man Fantasy.

• Members

I have talked about my secret desires before but here lately I've been having fantasies about being with black men and I love it. This one dream  I'm wearing my women's lingerie. I'm wearing a satin gown. I'm always a woman in my dreams. I'm having breakfast. I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and there he is. He's about 6-foot-4 and he's wearing a tight T-Shirt with some blue jeans. There's nothing unusual about what he was wearing but you could tell his body was ripped. Big chest, big arms. That shirt was kind of tight which I loved. You could tell looking at his legs in his jeans he was put together there to.o His jeans were tight on him which I also noticed a huge bulge right below the waist. Me likey. He had a little smudge on his shirt and ask ed if he could come in . I said sure. We went over to the washing machine. He started taking his shirt off, but said I'm sorry is this bothering you. I said no not at all. We made some small talk. He told his name. It was Tyrone. I said 'Tyrone, I really like being with you. He said,' I really like talking to you, and I think you're sexy.' I told him I thought he was sexy too and asked if I could run my hands over his God like body. He said, "Of course, baby." I started rubbing my hands on his pecs and abs. I started kissing him on his stomach. He told me to look up. I did. He picked me up and started kissing me. I loved his tongue in my mouth. He then went down to my neck and started licking me. Then moved his head up to my face and started kissing me again. He put me down and I started kissing chest and then his abs. I was licking his whole front body. Then, I started to move down to his belly and saw his belt. He said. "Oh yeah. That's shit. Suck on it." I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled them down some. I was in awe of what was between his legs. It was so long and think, like a big anaconda. Huge balls also. I started rotating my tongue on his head ever so slowly and then was licking him like a popsicle. He tasted so good and I put his balls in a mouth or what I could. You almost had to have two hands to hold on to that beautiful cock. Then I went to sucking on his monster. My mouth was stretching but I was loving every minute of it. I loved hearing him moan. After a several minutes, he said let my hit that ass. I said, "sure thing sir." We got on the floor and I got on all fours. He lifted my gown. He had some lube and he worked that the thing in my ass. He worked it for a little while but then he really started pounding away. I thought it would hurt but I had never felt anything like. He couldn't help but scream and moan as he was pounding away. He was grunting and saying, "work it baby work it. I followed his orders exactly. He liked smacking my ass too while he was fucking me. I liked him smacking my ass as well. He pulled my gown up some more. I could tell he was about to climax. I had already climaxed twice. He said he wanted cover my ass, so he pulled out. When he pulled out, he started to shoot his load. The first two squirts it the back of my neck. When got through cumming, he didn't just come on my ass. He came on my back. I felt his sticky man juice on my body and it was on my gown. When we were through, he got a towel and wiped me off. I said thank you. He was very welcome. I got his shirt out of the washer. He had to go. He put on the wet shirt and I could see his body through the shirt. He is said we got to do this again sometime. I said we sure do. Have a good day stud I said as my dark romeo left. He waved good bye with a big shit eating grin on his face. All of a sudden, I woke up and it was a bummer. i had to deal with the real world, but that's life. At least I'll have my fantasy. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a black buddy who is very private and discreet. Professional type, built like a brick shit house but loves M/M sex away from his wife. We have been sharing our cocks with each other for 3 years and always have a good time. Contrary to what many think all black men are not huge hung bastards, he is a comfortable 8 inches and fat and firm, his balls are low hanging and needs lots of attention. When he tops me he is gentle but thorough often times i cum without stroking my dick. I absolutely love it when he cums deep in me.

Last weekend i thought my girlfriend was going to her sisters up north  so we planned on some much needed man time, to our surprise she came walking in just as i was swallowing his cock and she smiled and said well i guess i am interrupting, John lost his hardon and got all nervious. I said relax man she knows what i do, she smiled and said Mmm, never had a black dick before can i play too? He smiled and said never, nope but it looks inviting, He got up and she reached out to feel his now rock hard cock and eagerly sucked it hard as he moaned and i was busy undressing her exposing her tight little body. he said holy shit man she is hot, do you want this dick? She got up and got on her back on the floor and spread her legs and said fuck it. He rubbed his dick on her pussy and he said bitch you are soaking wet and slid his dick in her and for 20 minutes he worked her pussy as she squirted multiple times. He said where do i cum, she said deep in me and he is a heavy cummer and he filled her up. He pulled out and i mounted her as he laid his cock and balls on her face to clean up, it wasn't long before i blew my load and we sat there exhausted and smiling.

• Like 1

• Members

Wow. That's a hot story. That's one you could definitely say a good time was had by all. 

• Members

I hate you got divorced. I guess sometimes it just don't work out. I'm learning more and more you only live once. I wish I would have done some experimenting when I was younger. Hopefully, this next half of my life can be a little more adventurous. I like reading your stories. They make me want to go out and try new things with new people. Your stories make me realize there's a big world out there and I need to enjoy every part of it. 

• Members

Andrew, you hit the nail on the head, one only lives once and I am going out having done as much as I can meaning living. Getting divorced was the best thing that ever happened, I am now free to do what I want when I want. When I met my current girlfriend I made sure I was open and honest about my sexuality and kinks, and all she said was wow finally found someone like me, this is going to be fun. Life in and out of the bedroom has been awesome, and I am blessed to know her. 

• Like 1