Official Community Forums Home

cock rings

kanga grey

• Members

hi guys and girls, just wondering about getting a cock ring, i have mild case of ed, so how do you put it on and does it interfere with her pleasure?l , i have seen ones that you can put a bullet vibe in it so that should be good for her and my pleasure, love giving her oral and clit stimulation in which she orgasms, i love it when she plays with my balls which makes hard, we have of late been having date nights, were she dress in a hot little outfit that we got from too timid and some new toys, that has worked very well, so looking to improve me for her to be a better lover, we have been together for 42 years and i love this woman very dearly she is smoking HOT, so any advice would good, thanks for reading

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have used cock rings in the past.  It did help have a harder orgasm.  She did not notice the ones without the vibrator just the ring. The vibrating ones are fun for both, they can over stimulate the clit so I would use it enough to just about get her to her orgasm then take it off.  Other times it would help make her orgasms more thorough when left on.  It all comes down to communication at that point and reading her body language.  Give it a try for sure.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I got this! I've experimented with several different kinds of various materials including improvised... I've used rubber bands, key rings, vibrating etc.

I can tell you the one that will keep you hard and will help you last the longest will be one that goes around everything. Meaning it goes completely around your balls and your dick. 

If you go to wish.com they sell some that are magnetic and easy to put on and take off. The one I used at first was a solid metal piece and I would have to wait a while to go limp before I was able to recover it. 

Sometimes I like to wear it around throughout the day and it keeps your dick semi big.... Hard to explain and it just feels good....

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

thanks for the feed back