Official Community Forums Home

A Long, long wait....

Lynnsie

• Members

Finally, after over 11/2 years of self pleasure only, my wife of many years is being set free. In a couple of agonizing days, I will once again share my bed with this beautiful lady. I dont know everything that has happened while she was ...... " on vacation"  so I'm not sure what to expect. My reason for posting all this ? I have always been very ambitious when I'm giving oral, and sometimes I cum when she does. Most of the time she has 3 or 4 and she says I'm fantastic. But over the years, I have made her squirt only 2 or 3 times. This bothers me cause it seems that women who do squirt seem to get so much more from it. I would love to perform well enough this weekend to give my lady something special. After so long, I'm completely drawing a blank. I'm normally a gentle lover, should I make it a bit rougher? Or not change it at all? I dont know.....

• Members

enjoy the journey.. do not judge just go for the ride..you will be surprised where it takes you....btw eating her after cumming inside is an experience that will blow your mind.. for me it is instant hard on and time to ride it out