Official Community Forums Home

When you're desperate

Candiegirl1996

• Members

I'm currently on vacation 1500 miles away from my toy collection.ย I'm so drunk and I'm on vacation with my sister and mom and cant do much. While swimming tonight I found a jet and backed myself up to it so it was pushing into my ass. It felt so good I had to keep myself from showing I was having a good time. Now I'm in the shower with the detachable shower head ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ what do you all do when you're desperate for it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Candiegirl1996 said:

I'm currently on vacation 1500 miles away from my toy collection.ย I'm so drunk and I'm on vacation with my sister and mom and cant do much. While swimming tonight I found a jet and backed myself up to it so it was pushing into my ass. It felt so good I had to keep myself from showing I was having a good time. Now I'm in the shower with the detachable shower head ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ what do you all do when you're desperate for it?

Oh that feels so good one of those jets shooting on your asshole

• Like 1

• Members

I went from the pool to the hot tub and oh my gosh ๐Ÿ˜ the hot water felt so so much better pushingย into my ass than the cool pool water. I bent over and spread my big ass cheeks so it was directly on my anus and let it flow inside of me right before I got out. I'm sitting poolside next to family trying to hold it in as long as I possibly can. Ive never felt this full before ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 4

• 1 month later...