Official Community Forums Home

Want It, Can't Get It

pinkhairedgirl

• Members

to me, the best part of oral sex is the intimacy, and the turn on that his tongue is doing the work! I bet the orgasm is only intensified becauase you are more turned onto that, so, it'd be hard to recreate it by yourself.. The only thing I could say would be if you were to take a bath and scootch up close to the faucet head, make sure it isn't going HARD, so you hurt your sensitive little clit, but once you have yourself positioned so it is hitting your clit you can kinda gauge the hardness/heat or cold as you desire. That probably is the best masturbation tactic you can use to duplicate the feeling of oral. It's wet, and you are just sitting back letting it happen, kinda like how tickling always feels better when YOU aren' the one tickling.. So try that, and you'll get a better sense of what it feels like. (: But just note that it will always be better and sexier when you see him go down on you in person!

Well, I guess it depends on how far you want to go to try it.

There is a "tonge" sex toy out there, That is suppose to simulate the actions and feelings of a real one. I've never tried one, and each man has a different technique.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...x=21&Search.y=5

I did a search, and this is what I came up with for you.

• Like 1