Official Community Forums Home

He's too big??

Just.ash

Recently this guy and I started being sexual, and he is really big... its something I've never experienced before and after we were done I was bleeding a bit, I was concerned but not overly concerned considering the discomfort I felt. Is there any way we can improve on this? We did the foreplay, the lubricant. How can I get used to this?

• Members
13 hours ago, Just.ash said:

Recently this guy and I started being sexual, and he is really big... its something I've never experienced before and after we were done I was bleeding a bit, I was concerned but not overly concerned considering the discomfort I felt. Is there any way we can improve on this? We did the foreplay, the lubricant. How can I get used to this?

you will get use to it!

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 4/28/2019 at 6:44 PM, Just.ash said:

Try different positions with a dildo and see what happens.