Official Community Forums Home

Exploring my bi side

• Members

When I met my current girlfriend I made or kept no secrets of my bi side. All told I find myself engaged in more and more man sex lately while still taking care of her. I met a partnered couple and they are so much fun to play with that I find myself playing with them as much as I can. Is there anyone else on here that is addicted to dick as I am. 

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, hardandhung said:

When I met my current girlfriend I made or kept no secrets of my bi side. All told I find myself engaged in more and more man sex lately while still taking care of her. I met a partnered couple and they are so much fun to play with that I find myself playing with them as much as I can. Is there anyone else on here that is addicted to dick as I am. 

My bi side for oral jerk off buddy cums up a lot.

• Members

Well even after a good fucking last night I wake up she is still sleeping and I wake up with a huge boner and she is not a morning person. I sit in the kitchen beating off and cumming on my belly. She came out and sees my cum on my belly and says sweetly just wake me up don’t waste it on your belly. She said you came twice last night and you still wake up and jack off, how do you do it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/1/2019 at 5:46 AM, hardandhung said:

I am 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 5/3/2019 at 4:51 AM, hardandhung said:

Well even after a good fucking last night I wake up she is still sleeping and I wake up with a huge boner and she is not a morning person. I sit in the kitchen beating off and cumming on my belly. She came out and sees my cum on my belly and says sweetly just wake me up don’t waste it on your belly. She said you came twice last night and you still wake up and jack off, how do you do it. 

🙋‍♀️🏼 just the opposite here. I am the one always masturbating...

• Members

My gf used her strapless strap on last night on me. I rode her for awhile then she bent me over. After 20 mins of this  i inserted my hard cock into her and went for another 20 mins with her using a clit vibe. I wake up horny alot and ride a dildo and jerk off. Never enough sex 😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Well after 3 weeks of isolation during this screwed up Covid-19 I was extremely horny and text a bi couple I play with. they too were feeling the effects of the crisis and invited me over to play. My girlfriend is caught up in all this and is staying with her mother in Montana leaving me to my own means. They are an elderly couple that are free sprits and full of life, In their 60's both of them love a 3rd cock. Showered and properly groomed I drove the 2 hrs to their secluded homestead and upon arriving was greeted with smiles and hugs. Looking at her one would think she is still in her 30's, very petite, gorgeous locks of hair a body that begs attention, he is also young looking and built like a tank, Besides tiny tits she makes me extremely hard, and he too is quite sexy sporting a 8 inch fat cock and big ass ball sack. they are not shy about their bodies and openly strut around naked. 

She is a cock freak and loves a cock between her lips regardless of who it belongs to. he too loves cock and between the 2 of them they participate in lots of sex. She smiled and said house rules are no clothing, so I got naked and sporting a half a stiffy she smiled and and leaned down to kiss the head of my my dick. She said honey its only 11:00 AM we have all day and night so perhaps you need to bust a nut before we play later, he said yea you 2 take care of that I need to take care of a few things so she took me to their private room and we got busy, her shaved pussy was soaking wet and her mouth was on fire, she was licking the head of my dick capturing every drop of precum. She smiled and said let it go, I wasn't in the mood to argue and I let loose a healthy load down her throat. she swallowed every drop and stayed at it until the tingle got so intense I pushed her off as she smiled and said awesome. 

These 2 are so down to earth friendly one feels that they are totally comfortable in their lifestyle. After she drained me, we walked out and he was prepping the meat for the grill, he smiled at me saying hope she welcomed you sufficiently, I said of course, as he rubbed the steaks. his body commands a huge presence, well built and hairy as hell except his cock and balls which were properly shaved and groomed. Being naked and hanging out on the deck is their private lair was surreal. feeding me top shelf bourbon the rest of the afternoon was spent talking and casually stroking each other. wanting so much to taste his dick I just walked over and took what I wanted at the moment,, his precum was awesome and just as I thought he was going to blow his load, she walked up beside me and rubbed her fingers around my ass and from being stroked me to a huge harden, my cock found the deepest depths of her honey hole as he licked and teased my ass. she smiled and said looks like he wants your honey hole, he lubed himself and my ass and worked his tool deep into my man pussy. she went to work and deep throated me as he fucked the living hell out of me, I busted a nut just as he filled my ass with his juice. Damn it, the best 2 hr drive I have ever taken. this couple is incredible and I love our get togethers. 

• Members

Wow that sounds like an incredible day. I'd love to experience that one day

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Yes, I had a few moments in my life where I ended up sucking cock. A mutual jerk usually gets things going hard. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/1/2019 at 5:46 AM, hardandhung said:

Yes that makes two of us. I’m married but I love cock a whole lot.

• Like 2