Official Community Forums Home

I am new. :)

• Members

welcome to the site there are good articles to see and read

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/12/2019 at 7:23 PM, VN2U said:

ay642,

Welcome!  I’m new too. I have discovered along with being a closet hedonist I’m voyeur too, lol.  Having fun surfing through posts. Enjoy!  My quote to share: “Sometimes I really think there is something seriously wrong with me...As soon as I figure it out I might let the world know”

Kudos for your courage. It’s hard taking risks.  Lol, I sat and stared at what I wrote for a good 30 minutes before I hit send.

Cheers,

Voyeurism is the best. Like to watch you

• Members

I run an institute for Hedonism and Voyeurism studies V, you can check in but you can never check out.

• Members
14 hours ago, VN2U said:

Saltybear, would you now.  Through a window, a balcony or an opened door?  You are fun!  Feel like playing.  Was going to head out poolside.  Want to watch?  Lol

Cheers,

@VN2U I am watching you walking out with tight bikini teasing me as you start to put lotion all over you sensuous body. I'm getting erected as I watch the lotion glisten in the morning sun. You look around and no one can see you taking of bikini and lay on a towel. You open legs are directly right for me to see your pussy. Do you see me can you feel ME. I think I'm out of your view when I take my clothes off

And then......?