Official Community Forums Home

New intro

• Members

So Hi everyone, I guess you could say I am getting my feet wet, or something else if you like,... I have never participated in a sex forum like this before, but I think I need this now.  I just turned the double nickle this year and was having lots of health problems so turned to HRT.  It has been the best thing I have ever done (ps for you guys that complain your wife doesn't want it any more you should try this)  My drive is better than ever and my hubs always called me a nympho so I guess you get the picture.  Problem is - his is not.  I have tried to get him to do HRT but he won't so two a days with myself for me and a couple three per month with him.  I would never physically cheat on him, even though he had an affair at one point and we reconciled.  I still would never hook up with someone for real, so be forewarned, but I like watching, so here I am.  I am not little and skinny like some of the girls I have seen in videos so far, but am in decent shape, active, ok for looks.  I am not interested in any sort of relationship, and have not decided how far I might delve, but I think I will start with some verbal interactions and watching pics and videos posted here.  

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome, from what I have read it won’t take long for you to feel right at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

@horny farm gal cyber sex is a sensual way to talk through maybe masturbating with someone else. I have significant other but she is not interested. So this is a safe no strings attached,way to keep your vagina wet. So all the best to you and want to chat send message.

Peace

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/6/2019 at 11:06 PM, horny farm gal said:

So Hi everyone, I guess you could say I am getting my feet wet, or something else if you like,... I have never participated in a sex forum like this before, but I think I need this now.  I just turned the double nickle this year and was having lots of health problems so turned to HRT.  It has been the best thing I have ever done (ps for you guys that complain your wife doesn't want it any more you should try this)  My drive is better than ever and my hubs always called me a nympho so I guess you get the picture.  Problem is - his is not.  I have tried to get him to do HRT but he won't so two a days with myself for me and a couple three per month with him.  I would never physically cheat on him, even though he had an affair at one point and we reconciled.  I still would never hook up with someone for real, so be forewarned, but I like watching, so here I am.  I am not little and skinny like some of the girls I have seen in videos so far, but am in decent shape, active, ok for looks.  I am not interested in any sort of relationship, and have not decided how far I might delve, but I think I will start with some verbal interactions and watching pics and videos posted here.  

Show us that beautiful body sweetheart