Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home
Header promo block image

Recommended Posts

  • Newbie

OK, I saw this in a porn awhile back... This chick had a donut shaped toy around the shaft of a guy's cock. She was holding it like a steering wheel and moving it up and down his shaft while sucking his cock at the same time. I think it was vibrating. Anyone know what this toy is called and where to get one? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy