Official Community Forums Home

Hello

Sedean09

Hello there! 

I am new to the site. I ordered a few things from too timid and saw in the email about this forum. So I thought why not, could prove to be helpful. 

Anyway a little about me. 28 years old, married (10 years now), with a soon to be 3 year old and a cat. Full time job working with children and families with developmental delays/disabilities. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19 and endometriosis 2 years after giving birth. 

Just looking for friends and seeing what this page can offer. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 5/13/2019 at 8:20 PM, Sedean09 said:

Hello there! 

I am new to the site. I ordered a few things from too timid and saw in the email about this forum. So I thought why not, could prove to be helpful. 

Anyway a little about me. 28 years old, married (10 years now), with a soon to be 3 year old and a cat. Full time job working with children and families with developmental delays/disabilities. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19 and endometriosis 2 years after giving birth. 

Just looking for friends and seeing what this page can offer. 

Hi there Sedean09 ... Welcome to the forums.  Hope you have a good long stay. And looking forward to getting to know more about you....... Thanks Mandy and DeweyC