Official Community Forums Home

Breakfast

• Members

I was dreaming one night. in my dream, II was in my new bra and panties set. They were red with black lace. I was also wearing some black stockings because I could and it made me feel even more sexy. I was cooking breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. It was a young man, late 20s, standing there shirtless with six pack abs and huge arms. He was wearing his cap backwards and a pair of sweatpants that looked like it could fall. He asked "How are you doing? and I said, "Oh,  I was just fixing some breakfast." I wasn't going to turn anything that hot away. I asked what his name was. He said in a deep sexy voice, "I'm Dick Thunder." I said, "I'm Anyia Nicole and my nickname is anything goes." He said, "That's nice baby. You need me to come in there and give you some company." I said, "Why sure." He came in. He sat at the kitchen table, waiting to be served. I was happy to have a man in the house. He took his cap off. I said, "Why don't you relax"" He said, "I took my cap off." I replied with a smile, "You can relax a little more than that stud." He took his shoes off." I said, "You can relax a little more than that. You know you want to relax a little more than that." When he first walked in the house, he had a hard time keeping his pants on as I could see him wearing a thong and that ass was the money. I wanted to cash it in, or I wanted him to cash me in. I'm a little submissive, so I wanted him to conquer my world. When I started coming to that table, he stood up and dropped those pants thong included. I was shocked with my mouth opened, I had a nice tube steak at least eight inches long, and it was thick. He took the plates out of my hand and put them on the table. He put his hat back on backwards which didn't bother me because I thought he looked so fucking fine. He said, Is this what you've been wanting you filthy slut?" I gave an affirming nod with a smile on my face.

He grabbed me and started kissing me. He kissed my lips and neck. He pinned me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around him as I was against the wall. He good really kiss. He knew what to do with his tongue and everything. I started to kiss him back. I started to kissed those lips and quickly went to his neck. I was licking his chest and then those abs. Oh my God. He was delicious. Then I went down to his waist and he said, "Just what do you think you're doing little miss.?I didn't give my permission." I was very submissive. He was in charge and this whore loved it. I asked him "I can I suck your cock master." He said, "Of course you can slave." I put my mouth on his member and started going up down slobbing on his knob. He tasted so good. He was a little sweaty but I loved it. I then started jerking him off with his balls in mouth. He was enjoying and right when I was going to down. He said, "That's enough slave. Here are my next orders. You better follow them," he added with a smile on his face. I just simply with said with glee, "Yes, master."

He told me to bend my hot ass over that table. When I bent over the table, I put more arm down and pushed all the food I had fixed spilled onto the floor. I didn't care, I was getting main course right now. I used the big cock of his and smacked my ass with it and then he started to rub that cock on my ass. As he was doing it, he smacked my ass here and there. I screamed a couple of times and moaned once. I came during this but I stayed aroused. He lubed my ass up worked that huge monster in my ass. He started fucking me slow and then he went to pounding. I was screaming and moaning but loving it. He was pounding and pounding. I came again and then he pulled out and shot all over my ass. Oh fuck, damn, Jesus, it felt good. After he got a towel and wiped me off, He said,"Is this what you were looking for beautiful? I said,"Oh yeah and you gave me everything I needed." After we talked, he left the house and said, "It's been real. I'll see you around." As he walked, I blew him a kiss a goodbye. As I was smiling, I all of a sudden woke up and had to face the real world again. It's a bummer to have to wrap up a fantasy like that, but I felt much better as I went to work.