Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

MFM Sensual Cuckold Threesome

Top 4 Fantasy's are #1 FFM  #2 Stranger (US) #3 MFM 

#4 Swinging.

Anyway MFM was towards the bottom but we wouldn't mind then I started thinking I wanted to be different. 

So with a sensual cuckold threesome and how it goes is me and the new guy would start out giving SexyWife a sensual massage after she's relaxed (( I remember on FFM she wanted 1 on 1 fir 30 min's I wanted to her with another female)) Then I asked what about MFM want the same 30 wit new guy she said no  15 min's is good I said Okay))

After the Sensual massage new guy starts  out 1 on 1 with my sexy wife then I will come in to make it a threesome after a while it's my turn, new guy steps back after 15 minutes when a guy comes back and makes it a threesome so after 20-30 min's I would step and let New guy have last Twosome with my SexyWife anywhere from 25-30 min's then I come new guy leaves and my SexyWife and I finish the night together.

She implemented a few rule's

1. No Anal 

2. Condom

3. No Wheelbarrow, Missionary where he is on top & she is on bottom looking at each other.

4. No Deep heavy long passionate kissing 

(((Short light kisses okay shows appreciation)))

Now she does have preferences which are 

1) Caucasian Male Straight

2) Circumcised

3) 5'10" to 6' 3"

4) slim to athletic to average to a few extra pounds little meat on them

5) blue green or hazel eyes

6) girth Average to Thick

7) Size (length) she said 5" to 7" then I ask her this what if guy ends up Not quite 5 I'll like 4½ or 4¾" she said Hell No! GTFO (lol) then I ask well what if the guy was like 7¼ it slightly under 7½" she said depends if he was patient and Respectful and nice might let slide.

That covered almost everything  except I ask her whether it's me or the new guy let's say during the Twosome and it's about time for other one to come back but all of a sudden I noticed that you're in the zone the orgasm zone. I think we should wait so we don't throw you off that would suck and she agreed so Normally it would take like anywhere from 3-15 min's most of the time 3-7mins. So wait until it's safe to. 

Now I have I just want to see you in my mind didn't realize how I can get turned on hello so weird is I imagine another man doing her while I watch and I was turned on. In one scenario after massage he started eating her anytime bail all over for doggy style then having a few minutes left he went to the side of and started Spooner her. She told me that she wanted new guy to do her doggy style and Spooning no matter what and I did what I did was add 2 more mins for every 5 min's he had twosome with so 15 became a total of 21 min's. Then I told him get close to her to whisper in her ear and ask for 10 or 15 more he just started Spooning he said and it work she gave him 10 more which was gonna be a total of 25 but reality was 35 min's. 

Then when I was coming in to make it a threesome but when I started. I noticed that she's was in the orgasm mode so I nodded after 7 minutes went by I told him plan B. So he started to kiss her erotically and passionately he smoothly turn her head towards him and in the moment he started kissing her a bit longer and deep into it and quickly he adjusted himself on top kissing her hard and she had to move her left leg to the outside of his body and just like that he was on top of her in missionary not missing a stroke. SexyWife and New guy we're so deep that I think she Forgot I was there. They were so passionately kissing that he's starting stroking faster in faster also kissing her harder and passionately then she's coming hard on her orgasm really hard. He Keeps a good nice pace and stays focus looking into her eyes as she does him still going in and out all 7½". As he starts to cum she can start to feel him and she moans and cums with him and she keeps her legs wrapped around him and kissing him. He keeps cumming hard inside her it's so incredible watching her being satisfy as he cums his last drop SexyWife stays true with her legs wrapped around him and her arms holding him tight letting him now that she enjoyed him and made him feel accepted and that he was awesome. As his last drop of cum fell inside and she didn't let go in town he was fully limped and kiss a few more minutes and she said thank you and he said no thank you I hope we can do this again she said I can't wait. Then she looked at me and said is that okay once a month and every other month a 3some please baby I have yes baby that's what you want.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/14/2019 at 3:39 AM, SexyWifeL&Hubby A said:

#4 Swinging.

Anyway MFM was towards the bottom but we wouldn't mind then I started thinking I wanted to be different. 

So with a sensual cuckold threesome and how it goes is me and the new guy would start out giving SexyWife a sensual massage after she's relaxed (( I remember on FFM she wanted 1 on 1 fir 30 min's I wanted to her with another female)) Then I asked what about MFM want the same 30 wit new guy she said no  15 min's is good I said Okay))

After the Sensual massage new guy starts  out 1 on 1 with my sexy wife then I will come in to make it a threesome after a while it's my turn, new guy steps back after 15 minutes when a guy comes back and makes it a threesome so after 20-30 min's I would step and let New guy have last Twosome with my SexyWife anywhere from 25-30 min's then I come new guy leaves and my SexyWife and I finish the night together.

1. No Anal 

2. Condom

3. No Wheelbarrow, Missionary where he is on top & she is on bottom looking at each other.

2) Circumcised

3) 5'10" to 6' 3"

7) Size (length) she said 5" to 7" then I ask her this what if guy ends up Not quite 5 I'll like 4½ or 4¾" she said Hell No! GTFO (lol) then I ask well what if the guy was like 7¼ it slightly under 7½" she said depends if he was patient and Respectful and nice might let slide.

That covered almost everything  except I ask her whether it's me or the new guy let's say during the Twosome and it's about time for other one to come back but all of a sudden I noticed that you're in the zone the orgasm zone. I think we should wait so we don't throw you off that would suck and she agreed so Normally it would take like anywhere from 3-15 min's most of the time 3-7mins. So wait until it's safe to. 

Now I have I just want to see you in my mind didn't realize how I can get turned on hello so weird is I imagine another man doing her while I watch and I was turned on. In one scenario after massage he started eating her anytime bail all over for doggy style then having a few minutes left he went to the side of and started Spooner her. She told me that she wanted new guy to do her doggy style and Spooning no matter what and I did what I did was add 2 more mins for every 5 min's he had twosome with so 15 became a total of 21 min's. Then I told him get close to her to whisper in her ear and ask for 10 or 15 more he just started Spooning he said and it work she gave him 10 more which was gonna be a total of 25 but reality was 35 min's. 

Then when I was coming in to make it a threesome but when I started. I noticed that she's was in the orgasm mode so I nodded after 7 minutes went by I told him plan B. So he started to kiss her erotically and passionately he smoothly turn her head towards him and in the moment he started kissing her a bit longer and deep into it and quickly he adjusted himself on top kissing her hard and she had to move her left leg to the outside of his body and just like that he was on top of her in missionary not missing a stroke. SexyWife and New guy we're so deep that I think she Forgot I was there. They were so passionately kissing that he's starting stroking faster in faster also kissing her harder and passionately then she's coming hard on her orgasm really hard. He Keeps a good nice pace and stays focus looking into her eyes as she does him still going in and out all 7½". As he starts to cum she can start to feel him and she moans and cums with him and she keeps her legs wrapped around him and kissing him. He keeps cumming hard inside her it's so incredible watching her being satisfy as he cums his last drop SexyWife stays true with her legs wrapped around him and her arms holding him tight letting him now that she enjoyed him and made him feel accepted and that he was awesome. As his last drop of cum fell inside and she didn't let go in town he was fully limped and kiss a few more minutes and she said thank you and he said no thank you I hope we can do this again she said I can't wait. Then she looked at me and said is that okay once a month and every other month a 3some please baby I have yes baby that's what you want.

WOW

• Members

#4 Swinging.

1. No Anal 

2. Condom

2) Circumcised

3) 5'10" to 6' 3"

I meet those standards 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

#4 Swinging.

1. No Anal 

2. Condom

2) Circumcised

3) 5'10" to 6' 3"

Hell yeah that's definitely me I'm Tom and I'm just the guy your looking for seruioly 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My rules for our 3somes are very similar, absolutely no kissing or anal, everything else is fair game. Chris and I share our bed with his buddy and our sexual exploits are simply amazing. It’s mostly weekends that we have our 3somes like last night, having 2 very well hung cocks turns me into slut mode. During the week if Chris is traveling Steve is my go to stud to take care of my needs. No expectations of anything exc pt getting me off. As I said we don’t kiss or do anal, he comes in and I have mentioned this before I am normally almost naked most of the time wearing only a long T-shirt, there is very little talking as he just walks over and guides my head to his cock and sometimes it’s just a quick blow job, but more times than not he fills me with his load. But I digress, a couple weeks back I was feeling my normal slutty self and feeling super horned up I made sure my ass was nice and clean, as I decided I was going to allow Steve to pound my ass as Chris worked my pussy. I have always experienced serious orgasms during anal but with both cocks working me I almost passed out and squirted so hard and squeezed so hard I push both their cocks out. I was screaming for them to cum which they did at almost the exact moment and once again I squirted again in the most intense way I had ever experienced. 

Last night was awesome as well although not as intense but still wonderful and fulfilling. 

• Like 3

• Members
19 minutes ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

My rules for our 3somes are very similar, absolutely no kissing or anal, everything else is fair game. Chris and I share our bed with his buddy and our sexual exploits are simply amazing. It’s mostly weekends that we have our 3somes like last night, having 2 very well hung cocks turns me into slut mode. During the week if Chris is traveling Steve is my go to stud to take care of my needs. No expectations of anything exc pt getting me off. As I said we don’t kiss or do anal, he comes in and I have mentioned this before I am normally almost naked most of the time wearing only a long T-shirt, there is very little talking as he just walks over and guides my head to his cock and sometimes it’s just a quick blow job, but more times than not he fills me with his load. But I digress, a couple weeks back I was feeling my normal slutty self and feeling super horned up I made sure my ass was nice and clean, as I decided I was going to allow Steve to pound my ass as Chris worked my pussy. I have always experienced serious orgasms during anal but with both cocks working me I almost passed out and squirted so hard and squeezed so hard I push both their cocks out. I was screaming for them to cum which they did at almost the exact moment and once again I squirted again in the most intense way I had ever experienced. 

Last night was awesome as well although not as intense but still wonderful and fulfilling. 

Very sexy

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Whenever you have too many rules there's bound to be drama......thrusting while watching over your shoulders and counting all the rules you're not breaking in your mind at the same time....

• Members
On 3/18/2020 at 12:33 PM, HuntersvilleNC said:

Whenever you have too many rules there's bound to be drama......thrusting while watching over your shoulders and counting all the rules you're not breaking in your mind at the same time....

I agree too many rules. Too many rules take the spontaneity out of the action. It should be more like living inside the moment and going wherever the next moment takes you. For me at least rules won’t work.one last thing... cuckold is a word that generally describes a husband who is deceived by his unfaithful wife and made a fool out of himself.

• Like 2

• Members

I couldn't agree more because we all know exactly what is appropriate and what's not AM I RIGHT? so honestly there shouldn't be any reason to worry about rules 

• Like 2

• Members
19 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

I couldn't agree more because we all know exactly what is appropriate and what's not AM I RIGHT? so honestly there shouldn't be any reason to worry about rules 

Exactly... nuff said!

• Like 1

• Members

I've just got to add one really really IMPORTANT RULE that you shouldn't EVER NEGLECT and that's don't go have a threesome with two guys you don't know I'M SO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS  or at least make sure you have someone there that's got your back 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • Members

#4 Swinging.

1. No Anal 

2. Condom

2) Circumcised

3) 5'10" to 6' 3"

Put us on your list.... Thanks Mandy and Dewey

• 4 months later...
  • Members

#4 Swinging.

1. No Anal 

2. Condom

2) Circumcised

3) 5'10" to 6' 3"

Lot of do's and don't I understand rules but too regimented for me

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 9/15/2019 at 4:00 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

That sounds amazing

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Rules.....we don't need no stinking rules ! LOL

...........and we never had any . You're there for only one reason .

• 1 year later...

Agree with first three. Anal a little too dirty for a threesome, ok for one on one; condom unless trusted; and I love missionary so I can look into the guy's eyes when he cums. Disagree with four, my best orgasms are when kissing deeply, it just makes it more exciting. Preferences same, in addition like young men who appreciate the sex more.

• Like 1