Official Community Forums Home

Ladies do you like your ass licked yes or no

• Members

One night while giving the wife a back rub I moved my way down to her ass and just starting tonguing her ass. She didn’t stop me but later said it isn’t something she would ask for but it wasn’t terrible. I keep pushing her to try new things and so far so good.

• Like 1

• Members

Omg.  I LOVE ❤️ when he decides he’s going to eat my ass.  My pussy just pours juice.   Not sure what prompts him but love when it happens!  He slips me a thumb more often and I love that too!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

The 1st time shocked me, it's grown on me but I'd rather have that tongue in my pussy

• Like 4

• Members

just started using my thumb and index finger she enjoyed it and climaxed pretty hard more to cum

• Like 1

• Members

I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a thumb put in me while I ride cowboy reverse... I have often thought of having a toy put instead, or would like a nice stiff cock in my ass while another is in my pussy,,, add another fucking my mouth and I am in heaven... except I am a monogonamous kinda gal...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 5/18/2019 at 6:47 PM, Only As Old As I Act said:

One night while giving the wife a back rub I moved my way down to her ass and just starting tonguing her ass. She didn’t stop me but later said it isn’t something she would ask for but it wasn’t terrible. I keep pushing her to try new things and so far so good.

PLEASE LICK 👅 MY WET CUNT!! Then work your way to my ass...

5B1E0626-9403-4962-97AB-A19D2FE9D48F.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Cougar I love to lick my wife’s ass but she says it’s just ok to each their own I guess

• Members
On 5/20/2019 at 7:29 PM, horny farm gal said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a thumb put in me while I ride cowboy reverse... I have often thought of having a toy put instead, or would like a nice stiff cock in my ass while another is in my pussy,,, add another fucking my mouth and I am in heaven... except I am a monogonamous kinda gal...

I think you can be monogamous & still have a one time fantasy threesome or foursome.....both of you fulfill1 fantasy.  There's nothing better than being filled up!  So I recommend using a dildo & seeing how good it feels

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2019 at 4:47 PM, Only As Old As I Act said:

I did that to my wife as well. At 1st she said it was something that she didn’t need or really desire. The more I tried it a little more each time - the more she started to love it. Now she wants it in her ass! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/31/2019 at 10:21 PM, Insaciable69 said:

Mmm, could spend a LOT of time both in your pussy and licking that sweet ass of yours!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I was eating ass a long long time ago before it was popular like this day and age....I remember in high school doing it and girls would talk and next thing you know I had girls secretly wanting to make each other cum and wanting to see what it was like to have their asshole licked like a pussy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/31/2019 at 11:21 PM, Insaciable69 said:

I would love to tongue fuck your asshole while my finger searches for your g-spot and make you come all over my face.

• Members
On 10/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, Rio said:

I would love to tongue fuck your asshole while my finger searches for your g-spot and make you come all over my face.

You do have a convincing way with words! 😍

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, Amy D said:

You do have a convincing way with words! 😍

@Amy D rather make out with you than sticking my tongue in your asshole..  My opinion

Saltybear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

No, I can't say I'm a fan of it, but, I'll allow it if it gets my GF excited. She doesn't, so that's ok too.

• Like 1