Official Community Forums Home

Hubby is obsessed with anal

Curiousjess

• Members

My hubby has a new obsession with being pegged. It's all he want & thinks about everyday! It was fun & different in the beggining, but now I struggled to feel like the "women" in bed. It's to the point that I sometimes dred having sex with him. It's turning me off, & making me feel like I'm not what he desires? Everyday he watches videos, reads forums, looks at anal sex toys, & takes me toys for himself. When we engage he instantly has me wanting to pleasuring his "hole." I don't mind sometimes, but I sometimes want to be banged..like a woman from him. I don't look at him as manly anymore. I havnt said anything to him yet, I don't want to hurt his feelings or embarrass him in anyway. Am I wrong to feel like this? Guys?

• Members

I think you need to express your feelings too him.  Or your resentment will grown and fester.  Tell him what you said here.  You want to peg him, but just not everytime you get together.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Well he may want cock more than pussy that is what it seems or u don't wanna do that to him anymore as well.  Better talk it out with him basically. Im bi with a woman and i enjoy anal sex alot too. She does me every now and then but i use dildo’s often alone maybe he should be doing this and lay off u awhile. I always top my gf anytime she wants sex so i dont let my anal desires screw us up lol

• Like 1

• Members

I love your advise & thank you! Yes, he's definitely more interested in cocks. I haven't discussed this issue with him yet, but plan to do so soon. I know he's going to take it all wrong & will get mad. I feel the "cold shoulder" coming my way (grr). Hopefully we can have an arrangement like yours. Wish me luck! Lol

• Like 1

• Members

Maybe you and him should look at a few suction cup dido’s online? Get him a 6 inch length 5 inch girth or something along those lines.... would that work? Or perhaps tell him to look around online for one. I doubt he will like it and get mad if you just tell him look i’m done with it all and no more lol. Tricky situation. Has your husband been with men before? 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/31/2019 at 2:46 PM, Curiousjess said:

I love your advise & thank you! Yes, he's definitely more interested in cocks. I haven't discussed this issue with him yet, but plan to do so soon. I know he's going to take it all wrong & will get mad. I feel the "cold shoulder" coming my way (grr). Hopefully we can have an arrangement like yours. Wish me luck! Lol

Strap on cock and give him anal

• Members
48 minutes ago, Alyssa said:

We have one 😜think I'll get a huge, thick, long cock & fuck him til he hurts! Hmm🤔Maybe that will settle him down for awhile! #sorrynotsorry

@saltybear

That's so fucking true dear SERUIOLY do it and tell us about his experience 

• Like 1

• Members

I haven'tmet a guy yet that isn't totally obsessedwith our ass SERUIOLY my Tom absolutely loves fucking me in my ass as fucking hard and deep as possible and believe me with that BEAUTIFUL but awfully BIG cock of his defiantly hurts 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Alyssa said:

We have one 😜think I'll get a huge, thick, long cock & fuck him til he hurts! Hmm🤔Maybe that will settle him down for awhile! #sorrynotsorry

@saltybear

Solution solved

• Members
46 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

That's so fucking true dear SERUIOLY do it and tell us about his experience 

@Connieknows hearing about experience is the best part. Sweetheart