Official Community Forums Home

Early morning decision

• Members

It’s 4:AM you wake to the feel of a hard cock pressing against you, what do you do? 

• Members

OMG been waiting for this!  I am so horny and happy to have a stiff one and I would NEVER waste it!  I would start by doing a little massage around on your thighs and pubic area, no touching the cock yet.  squeeze and knead the muscles around, then do a light touch fingertip, just a tiny flick of the tongue on the head of you to make it jump and then I would come up for some deep kissing, dragging my big tits all the way up your dick, belly, chest and grind against you with closed legs for more of a tease.  Come on baby fuck my mouth with your tongue...Slide back down and surround your cock with my tits and fuck it between them, keep fucking it with my tits and get just the head in my mouth, up and down, slurp and suck.  Stop and listen to you moan and beg then do it all over again.  oh you are squirming and straining to pump your hard prick into my mouth, oh no not yet...you have to earn it.  I straddle your face and let you lick my sweet labia, lick lick lick cum on sexy man put that tongue in me, ah yeah, now suck my clit, then lick lick, that's enough or I will come.... I move down between your legs and just gaze for a minute at your awesome fuck stick in the low light cast by a light in the other room.  Ever so slow my mouth descend toward it, I stop  just short and breathe my hot breath on it, then blow, then breathe, then when you least expect it I jam it into my wet mouth throat deep, then up just as quick.  my lips are longing to feel the smooth texture of your cock head and so that is next, just barely mouth fucking your tip, with a bit of tongue to that lovely frenulum.  I thrust the tip of my tongue into that sexy cum hole as far as I can and lick over and over.  Ahh I know you are writhing for deeper penetration and I feel your hands on my head trying to push it down.  YESS we can do that so now up and down with my mouth on your shaft, licking the bottom vein as I go.  I get a harder suction and focus on the tip sucking harder, harder, then release... I work my way down the bottom of your shaft sucking all the way, then back and forth on it, back and forth.  I know you love to have your balls sucked and you keep them shaved clean for me, first one, then the other, then both massaging below your balls with my fingers, ahh that soft place between your balls and ass I just have to lick that, and suck that, and maybe a few licks around the rim, hmmm thats good so maybe a few licks more, I think about changing it up but your ass tastes so good and the texture on my tongue is awesome so I linger just a bit more cum on pull those sexy legs up so I can have better access.  I would then do it all in reverse,  suck the balls, lick the cock thrust it deep throating til I almost choke.  Then that gentle sucking of just the head while my hand pumps your shaft, ahh keep sucking and a twist on that shaft.  MMMM I am getting sooooo hot right now my pussy is tingling and I think it is time for me to have some satisfaction.  I once again drag my tits up your body and thrill to the feel of how hard you are against my  smooth belly.  I want you inside me so bad I can barely stand it so I position my hot twat over your stick and start working it in,,, I LOVE torturing you so I fuck just the head with my hot puss at first but the feeling is coming over ME so BAD i just have to give you a few hard fuck strokes - listen to my ass cheeks slap against you and I can feel your balls bounce.  Then I back off and fuck just the head again - you are begging me!  I am slowly lowering onto you and sit hard then start to grind hips on you, your cock deep inside.  OHHH dammn that feels so good, if I keep this up I will cum all over you, but not yet.  I want to make it last longer and I can tell you are getting close, your fat cock getting harder, so I pull out and change position, reverse cowgirl because I know you love to dig your thumb into my ass.  Cum on baby you know I love that, cum on come on yess push it in hard.  I have you so deep inside and I am grinding, grinding, then raise up to ride your whole length a few times, then grind again, I am fingering myself so I can cum when I feel you start to get really close, I know that feeling me come on you makes you shoot your load even more intense. Ahh Ahh I am getting so close and you are getting so HARD, cum on baby shoot that load into my hot pussy, Ahh Ahh I am coming cum on baby dig that thumb into my ass, Oh Oh OH MY GAWD shoot that cum into my soft wet hole, ahhhhyessss, I can feel my throbbing pussy clench onto your throbbing shaft as I drench with my juices and you drench me with your cum shot.  I slowly grind you deep as you twitch with after orgasms spasms, then dismount and lick and suck you gently clean, I love the taste of our cum mixed together on your lovely cock.  You gently stroke my soft hair back from my face and hold me tight as we drift of into spent sleep, resting up for the next time...

• Like 2

• Members

lol, I am a tease though, all you get is to read this description as many times as you like and imagine it happening.

• 1 month later...

OMG that's easy you turn over grab it and take care of it for him