Official Community Forums Home

My wife admitted to cheating on me with my friend.

Jrock

• Members

I met my wife in the summer of 2014, I was still in the military and she attended a local college. One night a few months into our relationship we went to one of my very best friends going away party’s (he was being stationed overseas) my wife and I got in an argument that night and I left .. knowing I’d come back in the AM pick her up and everything would be okay. So forward 5 years later we are married having a few drinks on the back Porch and she admitted to me that he fucked her that night. Here are the details I got. He wore protection (even though she claims she took plan b the next day), they never kissed. She never gave him oral . But the part that really hurt was that she never has let me attempt anal and she said he slipped into her accidentally and he was huge and it will never happen again. I really don’t even know wether or not to believe her about all of the oral or kissing stuff and now I’m looking back on facebook seeing pictures of him and her from that night that she posted. Should I be mad or turned on?

• Members

Honestly, I would probably be both. I've thought about my wife taking another man for a while now. She was a virgin when we met and I'm the only one she has ever had. So the thought of her taking someone else to experience that, especially if he were bigger than me would get me a little hot. But the thought of her doing it without discussing it with me and my ok would probably piss me off. Hopefully you can talk about it with your wife and work through it.

As far as not believing her I guess idk if she would have much of a reason to lie. If she was going to lie about that what was the point in telling you. I would probably take her at her word unless she gives you more reasons not to believe her.

Admittedly, that's a long time to wait to tell you. 

I guess being mad is up to you. Questions to ask yourself:

Were you 2 exclusive at that time, or did you break up that night due to the fight?

If you were exclusive at that time, then, yeah, I'd be upset for sure. And feel betrayed. If you broke up that night due to the fight, well, possibly. But if you were broken up, probably not so much, though it would explain her turning to someone else for comfort.

Do you still trust her? 

Asking more details is torturous for you, and she really should disclose much because it can hurt you more. 

The big "um" moment is "slipping into her anally accidentally, and he's rather large. Uh, that doesn't "just happen". The anus doesn't self-lubricate, so, unless lubed before hand, especially with a condom, "slipping inside" takes more than a "whoooops! Sorry!!". Kinda hitting the anus a bit is sometimes normal, but going all the way in, no.

If she tried anal, and didn't like it, then she should just say that. I have tried anal several times, I do not like it.

I'd also question how good of a friend he was/is, because true friends don't do their friend's girlfriend.

I'm with RideDaTrain. I'd be a bit of both upset and turned on I guess.

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:42 PM, Jrock said:

I met my wife in the summer of 2014, I was still in the military and she attended a local college. One night a few months into our relationship we went to one of my very best friends going away party’s (he was being stationed overseas) my wife and I got in an argument that night and I left .. knowing I’d come back in the AM pick her up and everything would be okay. So forward 5 years later we are married having a few drinks on the back Porch and she admitted to me that he fucked her that night. Here are the details I got. He wore protection (even though she claims she took plan b the next day), they never kissed. She never gave him oral . But the part that really hurt was that she never has let me attempt anal and she said he slipped into her accidentally and he was huge and it will never happen again. I really don’t even know wether or not to believe her about all of the oral or kissing stuff and now I’m looking back on facebook seeing pictures of him and her from that night that she posted. Should I be mad or turned on?

We all make mistakes. she told you cause she wanted everything to be ok. forget the incident, it don't mean shit!

• Members

mate i would be mad as hell!!! but what and why did they do the tango??? so much for being a good friend now should be ex friend what made her tell you now five years later what took so long? as far as i am concerned she done wrong she is only telling you what she wants to tell you i bet they done everything no kissing no headjobs  i say bullshit what to do i dont know good luck cumming up with a solution