Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sexless marriage

Lenovo

• Members

Hello! Maybe try taking her out on a hot romantic date. Just the two of you doing something you both enjoy. I little get-a-away to rekindle the fire! Something that will remind her of how & why she fell in love with you in the beginning. Hope this is helpful. It's something that works for me, but I know everyone is different. 😉

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am in the same situation. A little back ground . She is 31 and I 44 , when we got together 10 years ago she was all for having sex 4-5x a week. After two kids, marriage and the various stresses of life I’m lucky for once a month. I have and do anything to help with the lack of her sex drive to no avail. Now i just make jo daily and deal with it.

• Members

Just try to make her feel special again, like she was earlier in your relationship. For me, it's all about knowing he finds me sexually attractive. And it's been my experience older guys are much more into pleasing their partner. It's not all about them. So let her know she's special. And that might get her engine running again. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I know exactly what you are talking about. I met my wife my junior year of high school her sophomore year. We had our first daughter my senior year of high school her junior year. I left for basic training in the USMC in 1997 and We married in 1998, and have been together ever since we have 5 kids and the strongest marriage. We still have a date night every month and take an anniversary trip somewhere every year.  Just make her feel special, reassure her she beautiful and sexy.