Official Community Forums Home

Threesome mmf

Jake123

My wife and i have been married for 44 years she is great in bed she has had sex with another man before but that was in the past when we have sex she likes for me to eat her pussy and while I'm doing that she will get her dildo out and use it on her but when I suggest that I wished that she would take on me and another man she just ignores me I know she wants to as much as I want to how do I get her to do it and are there any other men out there that feel the same way I do She also wears see through dresses thin leggings without panties and loves to flash her pussy to other men 

Edited by Jake123

I guess that would depend on several things. 

The first step is a lot of talking. Setting rules, like, if one wants to stop, that should be respected. Would it be ok for her to see the other guy without you? Would you want him to play with just her, or you too? Protection should be worn all around. Condoms are a no-brainer and non-negotiable.

If she truly does want to do it, ask her what she'd expect. Does she have someone in mind? How would you approach the subject? Would it be a one time thing?

If she honestly does NOT want to do it, respect that, and continue the fantasy with more realistic dildos, or, if you want to spend the money, even a male sex doll! :)