Official Community Forums Home

Wife taking BBC, while I watch

• Members

I have had this fantasy for a long time. I want to watch my wife fuck a black man with a BIG DICK. We had been using a girth enhancing sleeve  that is always black, for a LONG time as I am not real thick. She has been apprehensive to admit she likes it, but she cums really hard 2 or 3 times while using them. I love to take the sleeve off after she cums and fuck her with just my own dick. I LOVE how her pussy feels after being stretched out, and she gets sloppy wet. She knows I love her pussy stretched and sloppy wet. Is this a weird obsession? I have told her many times how open minded I am, and willing to do ANYTHING SHE WANTS. She is getting more vocal when I am fucking her with a sleeve on and telling her there is a great advantage to having a longer thicker dick and she readily agrees. So I wonder how to ask her to take a black mans dick while I watch. I know she can take about as big of dick as anyone could imagine, I think she thinks it’s socially unacceptable to be able to take such a big dick, but I have told her many times how hot it is. I want to watch her fuck another man, that’s is sooo hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If I may comment on black cock, my husband and I share our bed with a few select men, and one of them is indeed black but that doesn’t mean his dick is any bigger. I love a hung man and I can tell you that the biggest cock I have ever had was attached to a white guy. Our mutual friend who we play with often is obsurdly hung, 1st time he undressed it scared me wondering if it was going to split me in 2. It’s not so much his length but the girth is incredible. It truly is incredible watching the videos that my husband takes with this monster plowing my tiny pussy. It’s all I can do to comfortably suck his dick, his big hairy balls are a challenge as well as I have never seen or tasted a bigger set of nuts. Chris my husband is a close 2nd, he too is packing quite the package , but besides dick size satisfying me has nothing to do with the size of their cock. I have a guy who visits me during the day who is 6’5 inches and just a normal sized cock and balls but he leaves me exhausted and sore after he pounds me into a pile of mush. Maybe his age of 37 has something to do with it, he can cum and maintain a hardon until he blows a 2nd load. All I know is he is awesome in bed with a smaller dick, size isn’t everything. 

• Like 2

• Members

First let me say thank you for your thought provoking reply. In addition, I have to comment on the fact that in your response it sounds as though you, your husband, and others enjoy an exciting, filling, relationship, I am jealous and happy for you. At the end of the day it’s JUST pussy, and dick, it’s not your heart, you have the opportunity to participate in a relationship that allows you to grow and experience new and different things, that are awesome. I am jealous, because I know I will never be able to experience those things.

That being said in regards to wife being with a black man it is not about size of dick, although, my wife appears to be a size queen, due to the bigger my sleeve is the bigger her  orgasum is. She REALLY gets sloppy wet when I use a big sleeve.

Its more about her letting me see her be with another man, and the black man is diffidently my preference as black on white is EXTREMELY hot to me. 

So, by proxy, if my wife was with a black man with a big black cock, and let me watch I would love that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Indeed we do know how to separate sex from the heart. I will admit that as i age and approach 59 years old i am having the time of my life. If i can get a 38 year old to work me as hard as he does, i must be doing something right. 2 years away from retirement and i am so looking forward to Chris and I to move onto our sail boat for 6 months a year. He is already semi retired and does mostly consulting work for an engineering firm. All i know is as of right now i will never grow tired of cock, no matter what color it is.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members

I had the same fantasy, to help my wife become more accepting of my desires I introduced her to a big black dildo. it was huge, She surprised herself by how much pleasure she got from the dildo. I would leave it where she would see it,  Reminding her of the pleasure it gave her and keeping it on her mind. In not too long this became her favorite dildo,   Sometime later I asked her to fuck my friend but she was hesitant so I pointed out to her a real cock is going to feel a lot better than a fake one, it'll be far more exciting and satisfying. So after some thought she fucked my buddy for her first real big cock and loved it, it definitely was better, much better,  her sexual appetite exploded.  She wanted more sex with other men, soon she was getting black cock on a regular basis,  she said color wasn't important, cock size was. My wife is a size queen, that's her preference.. She loves to please me by fucking big cocks as we both enjoy her doing this. Tell your wife that a real cock is going to satisfy her emotionally and more completely than a sleeve can, how it'll be a far more exciting fucking a real cock attached to a hunk. Tell her to imagine how stimulating and sensual a big cock is going to feel inside her pussy.  Keep her curiosity and her imagination working together. Where the mind leads the body follows. Keep her interest peaked. Don't pressure her but keep it on her mind. Tell her that experiencing sex with other men is common human nature and a widely accepted behavior many women enjoy, convince her that exploring the opportunities you are providing her are perfectly acceptable for your marriage and ment to improve your sex together. Impress upon her it's okay to indulge her curiosity and try sex with other men. It not only will be a huge turn on but more far more rewarding and satisfying that your sex is now, for both of you. You really want to see her enjoying herself on another man's cock. Just planning on how to make it happen will be fun, exciting, and hot as hell.