Official Community Forums Home

Been gone awhile

• Members

Hey everyone, sorry been gone awhile dealing with some issues that required some work to get through. Truth be told it got out that i was playing with certain men that lied to me about their marital status. All is good and hubby and I are once back in the saddle so to speak. Hubby also had some concerns about my sexual activity but I had to reassure him we are always going to be fine. What started the whole thing was I had a very secret lover that he didn’t know about, so I broke a very valuable rule, 2nd is that my sexual activity with this individual caused some major riffs with his wife that he lied to me about. He said he was single and wasn’t interested with any relationship except for sex. It got to the point where he wanted me to divorce my husband and live with him. I didn’t even consider it. Although he was awesome in the sack we are effectively done with that asshole. 

After some coaxing and rebuilding the trust between my husband our sex life has once again taken off like a rocket. We both realized and accepted the fact that are marriage is still strong and very much intact as long as I play by the rules. Not only did I have a secret lover, but my sexual addiction caused me to find and play with men that I picked up in bars. That’s rule number 1, who we play with must be approved and safe, I wasn’t safe and picked up a sexually transmitted disease that not serious but still caused some major issues which is why we must always play by the rules. After a clean bill of health it took awhile to regain the trust of our private friends. They too play by the rules and I was wrong to go outside our circle of friends for personal satisfaction. I truly love our lifestyle and will never step out of bounds again. 

So we agreed to get going again and invited our closest friends over yesterday for some much needed makeup sex. It was wonderful to once again be with them all and fun was had by all. It was a pleasure to taste their cocks, get pumped full of juice and relax with a nice hard dick working me. I sure missed licking cock after it cums in me and tasting Susan’s pussy as it too was full of juice. I woke this morning tired and sore from our make up sex. I think the boys pounded me harder than normal to teach me a lesson. I could tell Steve was the most aggressive as he litterly fucked my throat so hard I almost puked, so lesson learned, we have the best arrangement and I will never step out of bounds ever again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Hey all, my visit here is out of boredom and a very well creamed pussy, yesterday I was kinda of naughty as my husband is up north hunting. It’s been 3 days since I have been laid and was feeling somewhat neglected, I made some calls to some very close friends. Our mutual friend Al was available to play and when he text me back saying of course I was instantly wet, he is the only black man that Chris and I play with, he is very aggressive in bed and can make a pussy hurt with his intense style. When he arrived he was greeted by me at the door wearing my normal long T-shirt and nothing else, His hard built body was made to please a women, his hairless cock and balls are the ultimate turn on. His cock found it’s way into my waiting mouth and I was gagging at his aggressive throat fucking, it wasn’t long before he was filling my throat with his hot juicy cum, After 1/2 an hour of teasing I had him rock hard again ready for my hard fucking I knew was coming. After an hour of brutal thrusting and deep hard pounding he gave me another load. Now as he got dressed and going to leave another mutual friend that I left a message with had gotten back to me, never rains but it pours I thought, even though Al had satisfied my urgent need, the naughty side of me said Mmm 2 dicks today, my body said my pussy is a little sore but the naughty side won and I text him back and said let yourself in, I am jumping in the shower so just wait for me in the bed. He is someone that I play with often and he is a bit more gentle than Al, that said I walked out of the bathroom to find him naked and stroking his cock laying open legged on the bed. His cock and balls are something I very much enjoy pleasing and as if scripted I went to work and worked his dick into a frenzy. After some intense pounding he filled my honey box with every drop of his ball sack, so now I have taken care of two men and I am sore as hell. But at the same time I think it’s good to be me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 6/8/2019 at 5:20 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Hey everyone, sorry been gone awhile dealing with some issues that required some work to get through. Truth be told it got out that i was playing with certain men that lied to me about their marital status. All is good and hubby and I are once back in the saddle so to speak. Hubby also had some concerns about my sexual activity but I had to reassure him we are always going to be fine. What started the whole thing was I had a very secret lover that he didn’t know about, so I broke a very valuable rule, 2nd is that my sexual activity with this individual caused some major riffs with his wife that he lied to me about. He said he was single and wasn’t interested with any relationship except for sex. It got to the point where he wanted me to divorce my husband and live with him. I didn’t even consider it. Although he was awesome in the sack we are effectively done with that asshole. 

After some coaxing and rebuilding the trust between my husband our sex life has once again taken off like a rocket. We both realized and accepted the fact that are marriage is still strong and very much intact as long as I play by the rules. Not only did I have a secret lover, but my sexual addiction caused me to find and play with men that I picked up in bars. That’s rule number 1, who we play with must be approved and safe, I wasn’t safe and picked up a sexually transmitted disease that not serious but still caused some major issues which is why we must always play by the rules. After a clean bill of health it took awhile to regain the trust of our private friends. They too play by the rules and I was wrong to go outside our circle of friends for personal satisfaction. I truly love our lifestyle and will never step out of bounds again. 

So we agreed to get going again and invited our closest friends over yesterday for some much needed makeup sex. It was wonderful to once again be with them all and fun was had by all. It was a pleasure to taste their cocks, get pumped full of juice and relax with a nice hard dick working me. I sure missed licking cock after it cums in me and tasting Susan’s pussy as it too was full of juice. I woke this morning tired and sore from our make up sex. I think the boys pounded me harder than normal to teach me a lesson. I could tell Steve was the most aggressive as he litterly fucked my throat so hard I almost puked, so lesson learned, we have the best arrangement and I will never step out of bounds ever again. 

Good attitude. None of that is your fault. It's the same thing as the old saying " a hardon takes the blood away from a mans brain" Sexual drive takes over sometimes. Glad you are well. Can I come up now? I lost intrest in that bondage thing. Like to mow your lawn naked. I'm only 400 miles away.

Charlie