Official Community Forums Home

Cass

• Members

Ok i have a friend whose 10yrs older but she's fucking hot as hell!! I've ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to fuck a woman with a strap on but never done it. My man says he's cool with it as long as he gets to watch.... She's cool with letting him watch..... So not only Will it be my first time, but i will also have an audience.... What kind of strap on should i get? Any advise?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Briefs with a ring in the center. 1.75 inch ring. Get a 6 inch dildo 5 inches of girth. You will have great control and no issues with straps ect. My gf has used several and the strapless is the only way to go. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

I have a couple rodeoh sets of briefs as well. One with a 1.75 inch ring and another with a 2.0 ring. We have dildo’s that range in girth 4.85-7.5. Length from 6 to 8. Between these breifs and our dildo’s i get pegged often and with whatever size i desire. She has great control with the dildo’s with these briefs. Nothing compares to these vs stuff with straps ect. Anybody into wanted to use a dildo in a harness for him anal or her vaginal or anal then this is the only way to go. I orgasm from riding her with the harness regularly. I can not get enough 😝 

• Members
2 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

The only problem iv'e encountered with using these on my wife is that the dildos tend to angle down which makes it difficult to get in missionary or doggie. I have found that when in missionary if I put my wifes legs on my shoulders I can get big dildos in easier and can go really deep in her.😊

I agree positioning is important.  The bent upward dildo’s help in that area. I have one i think a vixen or something... its premium silicone. My gf can do me doggie with the straight dildo’s but she has to kinda angle back with her hips and ass towards the bed. Their is truly nothing like a real cock on a real person but you can get fairly close haha. The tighter the briefs also may help idk. I usually ride her most of the time and i get where i need to be and use my hips. 

• 8 months later...
  • Members

i would love to watch that and have my dick in hand masturbating over watching both of you getting fucked both of you must be hot as hell

• 3 months later...

I'm wondering how it went and what she ended up purchasing!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 6/18/2020 at 3:31 PM, Tyger said:

I'm wondering how it went and what she ended up purchasing!!!

Not only purchase, how did it go ,did it happen ,or not ?