Official Community Forums Home

HI everyone, we hope we are welcomed here

funcouple

• Members

My husband and I will be sharing this profile and we will see how that works. We both travel a lot (separately) for work and it will be nice to have a place to go to talk with new friends. Go ahead and break the ice and feel free to aske us anything and we can get a friendship going!

5 (2).jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members

You two are sooo welcomed, this here is what it’s all about! You two are loving the dream!

• Like 1

• Members

This is the husband of the fun couple and I just had some time to check out this site that my wife signed us up for. WOW, this really looks like a fun site and almost everything goes. I also love the picture that she picked to put on our profile and I still love that outfit that I bought for her. Unfortunately, she is leaving on another sales trip tomorrow afternoon so maybe we will have sometime this weekend to check this out further.  

• Like 2

• Members

Looking forward to watching you two develop a connection here and seeing you both share your journey

• Members

"my husband says I should go topless on here and I told him I would if he went completely naked on here first"

Looking forward to seeing those wonderful tits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome to the group! I have only been here a short time as well, it is an interesting bunch lol. I hope you find it to quench your thirst, So to speak! Everyone is warm and kind here.