Official Community Forums Home

I've been bi for just a little over a year now and I must say I've always fantasized about playing with another man's cock since I was 10yrs old after spying on my brother one morning would love for anyone to reply to this 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

it's been a fantasy journey actually loving everything about being bi

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/20/2019 at 5:35 PM, bisexualrom said:

I've been bi for just a little over a year now and I must say I've always fantasized about playing with another man's cock since I was 10yrs old after spying on my brother one morning would love for anyone to reply to this 

What would you like to do prey tell?

My deepest fantasy HONESTLY is to be taken by force and blindfolded and have multiple guys and girls having there way with me non stop OVER and over and over feeling so much Cum covering me dripping from my butt out of my mouth and finally for the grand fanaly getting a full body massage and washed up by each and every one of them 😉😉😉

• Members
3 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

My deepest fantasy HONESTLY is to be taken by force and blindfolded and have multiple guys and girls having there way with me non stop OVER and over and over feeling so much Cum covering me dripping from my butt out of my mouth and finally for the grand fanaly getting a full body massage and washed up by each and every one of them 😉😉😉

HOLY SHIT that’s HOT!! I would LOVE for that to happen. What a great day that would be. 

OMG yes especially if you were one of those having your way with me seriously 😚maybe you can make my deepest fantasy come true 😘

• Members
3 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG yes especially if you were one of those having your way with me seriously 😚maybe you can make my deepest fantasy come true 😘

Ha! I will be there. Fantasies are awesome!

• Members
4 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

Ha! I will be there. Fantasies are awesome!

8 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

You say your 1st desire for bi was at 10 watching your brother. How did your ACTUAL 1st experience go? Story time?!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ref620 said:

You say your 1st desire for bi was at 10 watching your brother. How did your ACTUAL 1st experience go? Story time?!

Ok I'm gonna go ahead and let the cat out of the box 🤔when I was 14 years old I just had to do something about this desire to play with another cock so I waited for my brother to be sleeping and (yes I did ) I reached under his cover and found his soft cock and pulled the covers down to see it, I was so excited to be actually playing with it I got carried away and woke him up OMG was I embarrassed to death 

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

Ok I'm gonna go ahead and let the cat out of the box 🤔when I was 14 years old I just had to do something about this desire to play with another cock so I waited for my brother to be sleeping and (yes I did ) I reached under his cover and found his soft cock and pulled the covers down to see it, I was so excited to be actually playing with it I got carried away and woke him up OMG was I embarrassed to death 

Wow! What could you have possibly said to him???!

Just now, bisexualrom said:

But to my surprise he shut his eyes and let me continue so I did he started getting harder and harder I could actually feel his heart beat in it 😉 of course my cock was harder then nails, so I climbed on the bed pulled my underwear off and used both hands one on me the other on him 

• Members

But to my surprise he shut his eyes and let me continue so I did he started getting harder and harder I could actually feel his heart beat in it 😉 of course my cock was harder then nails, so I climbed on the bed pulled my underwear off and used both hands one on me the other on him 

Holy shit! Please continue...

I spilled the baby oil on him so I keep switching hands, he started moaning and moving so I knew he was getting ready to Cum so I figured what the hell and put my mouth over his cock and I was right HE started shooting his Cum all over and in my mouth I couldn't take much cause i started cumming myself and WOW that was incredibly exciting to me my first experience with another guys cock and cumshot in my mouth 

He never mentioned it ever I was so happy about that seriously but I was curious about my mom shorty after that 

• Members

I spilled the baby oil on him so I keep switching hands, he started moaning and moving so I knew he was getting ready to Cum so I figured what the hell and put my mouth over his cock and I was right HE started shooting his Cum all over and in my mouth I couldn't take much cause i started cumming myself and WOW that was incredibly exciting to me my first experience with another guys cock and cumshot in my mouth 

Thanks for sharing that experience. I had an experience at an early age where my family was on a road trip. We stopped and stayed at a motel along the way. We were poolside and my oldest step sister called me into her room. 

• Members

He never mentioned it ever I was so happy about that seriously but I was curious about my mom shorty after that 

About your mom knowing what happened or something else?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

About your mom knowing what happened or something else?

Well she caught me a couple of years earlier running out of my brother's room with no pants on and my cock fully erect 

• Members

Well she caught me a couple of years earlier running out of my brother's room with no pants on and my cock fully erect 

Hmmm. Knowing your ages, maybe she would have been more concerned over you older brother. Either way, An erotic situation at such a young age. I had one myself. It did make s difference in my sexual awareness for sure!

• Like 1

She hadn't said nothing about that but I know she's seen me a couple of times playing with myself spying on her in the bathtub and getting ready for bed, and oh yeah I just remembered about this one morning I got woke up by her yelling at me I couldn't help but look at her fucking breast haft way hanging out of her Rob but I had snuck in her room and was touching her boobs and couldn't help myself from cumming on her some IN her hair but mostlyon her boobs I didn't realize that Cum gets hard and very noticeable later and WOW I got so grounded 

3 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

Hmmm. Knowing your ages, maybe she would have been more concerned over you older brother. Either way, An erotic situation at such a young age. I had one myself. It did make s difference in my sexual awareness for sure!

Perfect your turn now that I'm stroking my cock 😉

• Members

Perfect your turn now that I'm stroking my cock 😉

Well.. when I was about 11...we took a road trip with family. 8 total of us jammed into a station wagon. 2 parents, my older and younger brother and three step sisters. We stopped along the way at a motel.

• Members
10 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

She hadn't said nothing about that but I know she's seen me a couple of times playing with myself spying on her in the bathtub and getting ready for bed, and oh yeah I just remembered about this one morning I got woke up by her yelling at me I couldn't help but look at her fucking breast haft way hanging out of her Rob but I had snuck in her room and was touching her boobs and couldn't help myself from cumming on her some IN her hair but mostlyon her boobs I didn't realize that Cum gets hard and very noticeable later and WOW I got so grounded 

That’s pretty hot for a young man. Lessons learned early life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

That’s pretty hot for a young man. Lessons learned early life.

Your turn pretty please 😙😙😙

• Members
47 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

Well.. when I was about 11...we took a road trip with family. 8 total of us jammed into a station wagon. 2 parents, my older and younger brother and three step sisters. We stopped along the way at a motel.

47 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

We went swimming the next day and my older sister called me into her hotel room. The lights were off.. she instructed me to come over to the bed, and asked me what I would like to do? Have her suck on my cock or to feel her pussy. I had never experienced or been asked to do anything like this before... so I said play with her pussy...I slid my shaking hands under the covers to find a warm and wet pussy. She instructed me on how to play with her lips with the tips of my fingers and lightly touch her clit- with guidance of course. Kept going till my fingers were soaking wet. She the said she was going to suck my dick. She bent down and took my dick in her mouth. Giving me an erotic wave of excitement/ fear and shivers that I will never forget. We did this for what seemed like hours. Her..then me, then her. At 11 I had to get up several times as I felt I needed to pee( not knowing what orgasms were at the time). That was my 1st experience with sex... and it will NEVER be forgotten. 

• Like 2