Official Community Forums Home

jerkingoff

bisexualrom

let's play 

hey there were the same way actually it's so incredibly erotic to be playing with yourself knowing that your being watched isn't it 

• Thanks 2

that's so exciting your absolutely right about that,being watched is definitely a awesome turn on, I definitely love to watch that's actually why I bought a beach house in Jamaica it's on a strip of beach that's actually a nude beach so I sit on my porch totally nude playing with myself of course and watching all the beautiful people walking by watching me 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 6/29/2019 at 4:38 PM, bisexualrom said:

hey there were the same way actually it's so incredibly erotic to be playing with yourself knowing that your being watched isn't it 

Oh yea. I love it. I've jerked off in public restrooms at the urinals and in stalls with door open. Also outdoors camping in the mountains running around naked jerking off whenever the need pops up. I've done it in my apartment in my bedroom with the door open and a couple of other straight male acquaintances in the other room and even walked out in front of them still stroking my hard cock. They said they didn't care, I even stuck a finger in my asshole. I would love to do it on a stage in front of a huge audience and would welcome others to come up on stage and stroke me, buttfucking me and throat fuck me while I jerk off 2 other men. I love being naked in front of others doing anything they want to see. I have a few videos on here. I even finger my asshole and buttfucking myself with sausage and eat the sausage afterwards dipping it in my own cum.

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, princealbert420 said:

Oh yea. I love it. I've jerked off in public restrooms at the urinals and in stalls with door open. Also outdoors camping in the mountains running around naked jerking off whenever the need pops up. I've done it in my apartment in my bedroom with the door open and a couple of other straight male acquaintances in the other room and even walked out in front of them still stroking my hard cock. They said they didn't care, I even stuck a finger in my asshole. I would love to do it on a stage in front of a huge audience and would welcome others to come up on stage and stroke me, buttfucking me and throat fuck me while I jerk off 2 other men. I love being naked in front of others doing anything they want to see. I have a few videos on here. I even finger my asshole and buttfucking myself with sausage and eat the sausage afterwards dipping it in my own cum.

That's fucking awesome this is Tom I'm bisexualrom AND I agree with you TOTALLY I'm exactly the same way seruioly I love pulling out my cock and stroking it especially when there's someone around and I know there going to see me like one night at the club I was jerkingoff at the bar while the waitress was waiting on me she kept looking at my arm bouncing up and down she finally asked me if I was playing with myself and I said ohhh yeah went to see and she came around the bar and looked at me with my COCK in my hands and said oh WOW that's very big and hard to she sat next to me and actually finished me off this is her sitting at my hottub later that night 

pic_19_big.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
12 hours ago, Connieknows said:

That's fucking awesome this is Tom I'm bisexualrom AND I agree with you TOTALLY I'm exactly the same way seruioly I love pulling out my cock and stroking it especially when there's someone around and I know there going to see me like one night at the club I was jerkingoff at the bar while the waitress was waiting on me she kept looking at my arm bouncing up and down she finally asked me if I was playing with myself and I said ohhh yeah went to see and she came around the bar and looked at me with my COCK in my hands and said oh WOW that's very big and hard to she sat next to me and actually finished me off this is her sitting at my hottub later that night 

pic_19_big.jpg

Yummy! My name is Tom also. Cool. I'd love to finish u off in my mouth right now I'm so fucking horny

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, princealbert420 said:

Yummy! My name is Tom also. Cool. I'd love to finish u off in my mouth right now I'm so fucking horny

Oh really you would really finish me off that's definitely a nice offer for real 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 4:37 PM, Chris&Rusty said:

:rolleyes:......hmmmm.......(thinking here).........hmmmm.......Jerking off solo? Yep, sometimes. Most often the wife will take care of that for me, all I gotta do is ask. Lets see, except when we were on a cam yourself site 10 years ago. Since everyone in the world now has a pay for it show now, us freebies don't have a chance being watched like we like to be watched. What do you have in mind?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Connieknows said:

Oh really you would really finish me off that's definitely a nice offer for real 

@Connieknows dude cumming or being watched. Totally luv being nude at Beach or pool or hot tub and most of being nude with you and Tom

I still have your number to text

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, saltybear said:

@Connieknows dude cumming or being watched. Totally luv being nude at Beach or pool or hot tub and most of being nude with you and Tom

I still have your number to text

Oh really you have our number and haven't used it?🤔but if your interested in enjoying yourself on a beach nude well then you have to come with us one of these trips to our beach house in Jamaica it's on a strip of beach that's exactly a nude beach and the back patio is like literally 20 feet from the water and there's so many beautiful guys and girls that comeover and enjoy chatting with us and most times end up having some naughty fun together 

3 minutes ago, l9vebigfatcocks said:

I would love to play with your cock everytime i see your pictures i get so dam horny my pussy gets so wet and it tingels 

OMG seriously that's so hot I'd love to feel your hands wrapped around my cock and watch you stroking it and looking into your eyes and waiting for you to ask me if I'd like for you to suck on that beauty and I say only if you promise to SHARE THE CUM 

• Like 1

• Members
59 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG seriously that's so hot I'd love to feel your hands wrapped around my cock and watch you stroking it and looking into your eyes and waiting for you to ask me if I'd like for you to suck on that beauty and I say only if you promise to SHARE THE CUM 

Wow im so wet

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, l9vebigfatcocks said:

Wow im so wet

May I PLEASE taste you sweetheart please 

• Members
2 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

May I PLEASE taste you sweetheart please 

Share Dude we can please and taste

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/20/2019 at 4:59 PM, Connieknows said:

pic_19_big.jpg

You are so hot 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luvcum said:

You are so hot 

Isn't she definitely she's one of my girlfriend's Connie's friend over for a pool party of ours here's another one of her beautiful friends giving me some loving 

tumblr_m7q3hcQQro1r9uhsco1_500.jpg

• Like 4

• Members
Just now, bisexualrom said:

Isn't she definitely she's one of my girlfriend's Connie's friend over for a pool party of ours here's another one of her beautiful friends giving me some loving 

tumblr_m7q3hcQQro1r9uhsco1_500.jpg

Lucky guy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is awesome to have two incredibly beautiful girlfriends that are so open to anything 

Yes I do 

amyssecretlust_b29a3f.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Yes I do 

amyssecretlust_b29a3f.jpg

With good looking pussies

• Like 4