Official Community Forums Home

Can’t believe what I keep reading!

• Members

Why do I continue to read clips from women on here that say there mates no longer want to service them, take care of there needs? Guys what the hell, you should always make your special someone feel loved, cherished and fulfilled. There are so many beautiful ladies on here that need the touch of their lovers even if you are unable to get erect that is no reason to leave her wanting and needing attention. 

I actually love the feeling of power and closeness knowing I can make her squirm, moan and cum in so many different ways other than my  hard cock. 

So guys get of the pitty potty and get loving your women or someone else just might do it for you! That’s my rant thanks for reading.

Edited by Only As Old As I Act
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 6/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, Only As Old As I Act said:

Why do I continue to read clips from women on here that say there mates no longer want to service them, take care of there needs? Guys what the hell, you should always make your special someone feel loved, cherished and fulfilled. There are so many beautiful ladies on here that need the touch of their lovers even if you are unable to get erect that is no reason to leave her wanting and needing attention. 

I actually love the feeling of power and closeness knowing I can make her squirm, moan and cum in so many different ways other than my  hard cock. 

So guys get of the pitty potty and get loving your women or someone else just might do it for you! That’s my rant thanks for reading.

My husband needs a friend like you to set him straight!!!!

• Members
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:04 PM, FemmeCurieuse said:

OMG

Just posted about this. Need to be filled. Need a MAN,

love to pleasure anyone looking

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

glad the women share their lack of getting nookie..  Ladies there are some really cool guys on here to have interest

• Like 1

• Members

Affairs aren’t the answer having your spouse wake the f@@k up is the answer.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Can't agree with you more guys are so selfish and total JERKS 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

There is nothing more exciting in life than the joy that comes when two people make each other sexually satisfied. By satisfied i mean satiated. What is wrong with some people?  If you have already selected someone to be that special person in your life, the number one priority for you should be to make him/her as happy as possible. That goes both ways. My God!  Who doesn't want to be happy?  Find out what is necessary to fulfill him/her sexually, and make it happen. Tonight!!  Throw away all your inhibitions, and lose yourselves in a mutual celebration of absolute sexual intimacy. That's what life is all about! 💖

• Like 4

• Members
2 hours ago, Amy D said:

That's what life is all about! 💖

I don't know why there are so many who are like that, I truly wish mine would just let go and enjoy. I'm not giving up though. Would you like to move across the States... LOL.

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

I don't know why there are so many who are like that, I truly wish mine would just let go and enjoy. I'm not giving up though. Would you like to move across the States... LOL.

Thanks for the offer. ❤️ As you know, once you get her to let go, OMG!!  But I fear we'll see much less of you around here....

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Who knows maybe she'll get some good ideas and try them.

There are lots of good ideas here for fun, but I suspect there are even more in that fantastic imagination of yours. 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I have pretty much the same issues, I’m the over sexed man..she is in control of my sex life..NOT

ive talked and tried and went over and over , so then I get totally frustrated of masturbating and want to find a woman who wants what I want .

so it works both sides , but what it is is sex drive my wife has very little, I have a lot, so when that happens it’s time to go... because you will become the bad person or you tell them what you’re doing!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I love this rant!! Only As Old, this may be an older post, but I love it!!! Well said!!!

I heard this guy doing a sermon:

Guys, if you don't like what you're getting in your relationship, take a close look at what you're putting in it.

A woman will give you 10x what you give to her.

If you give a woman sperm, she will give you a baby.

If you give a woman a house, she will make it a home.

If you give a woman food, she will make it a meal.

If you give a woman shit.......well..........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 11/20/2020 at 1:01 AM, Tyger said:

I love this rant!! Only As Old, this may be an older post, but I love it!!! Well said!!!

I heard this guy doing a sermon:

Guys, if you don't like what you're getting in your relationship, take a close look at what you're putting in it.

A woman will give you 10x what you give to her.

If you give a woman sperm, she will give you a baby.

If you give a woman a house, she will make it a home.

If you give a woman food, she will make it a meal.

If you give a woman shit.......well..........

You tell them Tyger. ...Dewey C

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Jennifer I think there are a lot of guys that are not sitting in front of the TV watching baseball but are on here as well. I'm sorry some of the guys that you've had experiences with might be doing that but you can't put all guys in the same category. I think if you hear, there are a lot of guys here on TT that put their wives satisfaction before their own even. I'm not criticizing you but you cannot put all guys in the same category.

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, Rio said:

Hey Jennifer I think there are a lot of guys that are not sitting in front of the TV watching baseball but are on here as well. I'm sorry some of the guys that you've had experiences with might be doing that but you can't put all guys in the same category. I think if you hear, there are a lot of guys here on TT that put their wives satisfaction before their own even. I'm not criticizing you but you cannot put all guys in the same category.

Well said Rio not all men shouldn't be labeled in the same category. Just because one man cares nothing about pleasuring the women but it's all about him self doesn't have a barring on all men.  Just saying

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Thanks for trying!  But the problem is we're here reading this, not the guys.  They're on the couch watching the baseball game.  

Watching my Girl have an Orgasm is far more entertaining than watching Baseball 😉

• Like 2

• Members

Ouch Jennifer, that's quite an attack. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/29/2019 at 9:32 AM, Only As Old As I Act said:

Thank you 🙌🙌

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/4/2021 at 1:44 PM, Lady said:

I agree that all men are not like this.  But a lot of men do like sports. My husband was one of them.  But I never let that stop us from enjoying play time during sports.  I can honestly say that we saw very few half time shows during football. When the second quarter was ending I always started stroking him thru his pants.   By the time half time started we were totally immersed in pleasuring each other.  I think we both actually couldn’t wait to watch the game knowing what happened during half time.  My point is if the woman dangled the prize during whatever was going on the man is gonna want some. If he doesn’t there probably is more wrong than just their sex life.  Sounds to me like he’s not as interested in her as he once was.  Communication between the man and woman can resolve lots of things. If I wasn’t getting enough I’d have told him and asked what was wrong.  If I didnt get satisfaction I doubt that I’d have been with him for long.  So to the ladies that feel they’re not being taken care of and are ignored by there man - take the initiative take it into your own hands literally and/or pleasure yourself in front of him.  I don’t know too many men who would walk away.  If there a man worth being with they’re gonna jump in and get some.  

This 👆! 🥰

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Dastardly said:

Always ready always willing and always no one interested unless they're looking for a meal ticket!

Truth is it goes both ways… sad but true

• Thanks 1