Official Community Forums Home

giving head

bisexualrom

giving head SERUIOLY who ever actually blew cum out there nose 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I would love to be with a man that shot a load like that on my face. I would be excited and thrilled about that. 

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I would love to be with a man that shot a load like that on my face. I would be excited and thrilled about that. 

Then you want our Tom cause he would definitely give you exactly what your fantasizingbabout  seriously 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Connieknows said:

Then you want our Tom cause he would definitely give you exactly what your fantasizingbabout  seriously 

Tom is a fucking stud. From the pictures, I've seen he is so sexy. He's magnificent. When I see pictures of him, I'm a screaming girl inside. You're very lucky. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say I'll bet anyone to a BLOWJOB CHALLENGE I will give you  $100 if you can suck a cock off to cum before me ANY TAKERS 

14 hours ago, Iliketobethtoatfuckedhard said:

I will take that challenge. 

Seriously that's fucking awesome 

14 hours ago, Iliketobethtoatfuckedhard said:

I will take that challenge. 

Where are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't blew it out my nose, but had some lodged in my nasal passage. That's actually very common when he comes and I'm trying to breathe through my nose. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy D said:

I haven't blew it out my nose, but had some lodged in my nasal passage. That's actually very common when he comes and I'm trying to breathe through my nose. 

OMG yes you have to remember not to try and breth at that moment for real sweetheart 

• Members
49 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG yes you have to remember not to try and breth at that moment for real sweetheart 

Well, with a cock completely filling my mouth and spewing like crazy, I don't have many choices. Except hold my breath. Difficult to do...

17 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Well, with a cock completely filling my mouth and spewing like crazy, I don't have many choices. Except hold my breath. Difficult to do...

Yeah I guess your rightabout that sweetheart fyi I love for you to pull it out for a second to breath because then it shoots on your face 😉I know that's kinda selfish but it's so hot seeing my Cum dripping down your face onto your boobs cause when I'm done I get to lick you all over then kiss you with my Cum in your mouth OMG I'm getting so horny 

• Members

My wife had to practice with deep throating dildos for awhile before she could overcome the gag reflex. She also uses a throat desentisizer to help relax her throat  when her and our life partener engage in this activity. What helps alot is when he comes he stops thrusting so kim can allow his sperm to shoot without the added friction, this usually works but sometimes she still chokes and sneezes sperm all over the bed.Our life parteners penis is rather girthy and long so she has to take him in slowly and relax her jaw as well.It's all about preparation and practice but I love watching my wife take him in and she loves doing this .I love watching her throat expand and  seeing his cock pulsate in her throat when he cums. So fucking hot!!👿

• Members
3 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

My wife had to practice with deep throating dildos for awhile before she could overcome the gag reflex. 👿

Breathing was always difficult for me. Never tried your suggestion but it makes sense. A SO of mind was really into wanting me to do this. Tried hard to learn. Never really any good. 😓

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy D said:

Breathing was always difficult for me. Never tried your suggestion but it makes sense. A SO of mind was really into wanting me to do this. Tried hard to learn. Never really any good. 😓

Don't feel bad sweetheart many guys and girls can't ever overcome it at least you don't throw up like this one girl did on me 

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

....at least you don't throw up like this one girl did on me 

Yikes. Fortunately I was just a gagger. 😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy D said:

Yikes. Fortunately I was just a gagger. 😆

It wasn't as bad as it sounds actually she used it and finished by jerking me off it made awesome lube actually 

• Members
Just now, bisexualrom said:

It wasn't as bad as it sounds actually she used it and finished by jerking me off it made awesome lube actually 

Ok I guess i was worse than her. After gagging I would often push him back so I could breathe and he would get upset and go limp. Trying wasn't enough for him. 😰

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Amy D said:

Ok I guess i was worse than her. After gagging I would often push him back so I could breathe and he would get upset and go limp. Trying wasn't enough for him. 😰

OMG that's so fucking wrong SERUIOLY I would be so proud of you just because you were trying to give me something I wanted he's a real jerk if you don't mind me saying that 😲😲

• Thanks 1

When you pushed me back like that I'd come over to you and tell you that your so wonderful sweetheart and ly you back and show you exactly how happy you made me by giving you SOME awesome tounge fucking 

• Members
Just now, bisexualrom said:

....he's a real jerk if you don't mind me saying that 😲😲

He was, no doubt about that. 

1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

...I would be so proud of you just because you were trying to give me something I wanted... 😲😲

You're so kind.  😘😘😘 Thanks. 

I always, always tried my best to please him, and he made it sound like this was so easy so I felt like a failure to say the least...

• Like 1

Just now, Amy D said:

He was, no doubt about that. 

You're so kind.  😘😘😘 Thanks. 

I always, always tried my best to please him, and he made it sound like this was so easy so I felt like a failure to say the least...

That's exactly what I mean I really don't like selfish people at all but what can you do 

• Members
13 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

That's exactly what I mean I really don't like selfish people at all but what can you do 

Thanks. I hope to get the opportunity to try again. I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of it. Once I put my mind to accomplishing something i always do!

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Amy D said:

Oh my I would never be upset or go limp over that, I would however love to return the favor...

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 12:06 PM, Mark7even said:

Oh my I would never be upset...

You're a considerate guy. But would you be that understanding if i did that just as you were getting ready to explode in my mouth?  In the heat of passion some guys lose control i guess.