Official Community Forums Home

blowjob

cassie

• Members

You can start with a little foreplay. Starting kissing on his neck and then unbutton his shirt. Then started going down kissing and lick on his chest then down to his stomach until you get on your knees. Unbuckle his belt. Remember, look up at him like you're opening a present from Santa Claus on Christmas morning. In a way it is from Santa because he's your St. Nick or St. Dick to keep it kinky. When you drop his pants and see his monster gently put it in your mouth and go up and down a little bit. No teeth. You can blow a little bit and suck but no teeth. After a little mouth action, lick the head with that tongue circling it. Do it slowly and look up at him. Men love a blow job but they love it even more when they see it's a labor of love for the woman. After a little action on the head, run your tongue up and down on that big cock slowly like you're licking a lolly pop. From time to time, look up at him. Tell him how good it tastes. Don't be afraid to say "me likey" every now and then. After you've licked his beautiful, magnificent cock, put your mouth on his balls. Gently suck on his balls a little bit and jerk him some in the process. I don't know who is the one in charge in the relationship but when you're performing the act make him feel like he is the king of the world and you're ready to do his bidding. Again the occasional look up is key and throw in a smile some. If he sees there's nothing would like to be doing more than slobbing on his knob, you've got him under your spell. Now after you given his balls some action, lick up his cock until you reach the head and then put that penis back iyou n mouth. From this point on do your thing. Remember no teeth. Make sure you remind him to let you know when he is about to cum. When he does cum, I would suggest don't be afraid of his cum. Welcome it. When he lets you know he's about to cum, do one of two things either let him cum in your mouth  or let him cum on your face. If you let him cum in your mouth, look up at him and open your mouth. Let him see his cum in your mouth. Swirl it with your tongue,  swallow and say, 'yummy.' If he cums on your face, take your finger looking up at him with pure satisfaction and gather up his cum. Put the finger up to your mouth and lick off the cum and let him know who wonderful it is. Say thank you sir can I have another afterwards. Some thing along those lines.  He'll end up doing whatever you want after that. The key to a good BJ is enjoyment for both of you. No matter how much a man likes blow jobs, he wants his woman to enjoy performing the act. Take pride in your work and let him see how much you love loving him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WOW that's absolutely beautiful sweetheart you'll definitely get a lot of incredibly input from here 

• Members
15 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

WOW that's absolutely beautiful sweetheart you'll definitely get a lot of incredibly input from here 

We all want to be loved and give love. Let love rule. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2019 at 7:16 PM, Andrew said:

You can start with a little foreplay. Starting kissing on his neck and then unbutton his shirt. Then started going down kissing and lick on his chest then down to his stomach until you get on your knees. Unbuckle his belt. Remember, look up at him like you're opening a present from Santa Claus on Christmas morning. In a way it is from Santa because he's your St. Nick or St. Dick to keep it kinky. When you drop his pants and see his monster gently put it in your mouth and go up and down a little bit. No teeth. You can blow a little bit and suck but no teeth. After a little mouth action, lick the head with that tongue circling it. Do it slowly and look up at him. Men love a blow job but they love it even more when they see it's a labor of love for the woman. After a little action on the head, run your tongue up and down on that big cock slowly like you're licking a lolly pop. From time to time, look up at him. Tell him how good it tastes. Don't be afraid to say "me likey" every now and then. After you've licked his beautiful, magnificent cock, put your mouth on his balls. Gently suck on his balls a little bit and jerk him some in the process. I don't know who is the one in charge in the relationship but when you're performing the act make him feel like he is the king of the world and you're ready to do his bidding. Again the occasional look up is key and throw in a smile some. If he sees there's nothing would like to be doing more than slobbing on his knob, you've got him under your spell. Now after you given his balls some action, lick up his cock until you reach the head and then put that penis back iyou n mouth. From this point on do your thing. Remember no teeth. Make sure you remind him to let you know when he is about to cum. When he does cum, I would suggest don't be afraid of his cum. Welcome it. When he lets you know he's about to cum, do one of two things either let him cum in your mouth  or let him cum on your face. If you let him cum in your mouth, look up at him and open your mouth. Let him see his cum in your mouth. Swirl it with your tongue,  swallow and say, 'yummy.' If he cums on your face, take your finger looking up at him with pure satisfaction and gather up his cum. Put the finger up to your mouth and lick off the cum and let him know who wonderful it is. Say thank you sir can I have another afterwards. Some thing along those lines.  He'll end up doing whatever you want after that. The key to a good BJ is enjoyment for both of you. No matter how much a man likes blow jobs, he wants his woman to enjoy performing the act. Take pride in your work and let him see how much you love loving him. 

Thank you for that! Nicely done!

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 8:14 PM, cassie said:

I need to now how to do a the best blowjob on my husband

The very best cock stimulation is teasing SERUIOLY there cock head is just like your clit extremely sensitive so to much activity to fast is no good, so you know better than anyone on what he is turned on by 😙take that into consideration and just be adventurous,most of all EYE CONTACT ALWAYS and give let go and do what you you think would give incredible pleasure 

• Members
3 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

The very best cock stimulation is teasing SERUIOLY there cock head is just like your clit extremely sensitive so to much activity to fast is no good, so you know better than anyone on what he is turned on by 😙take that into consideration and just be adventurous,most of all EYE CONTACT ALWAYS and give let go and do what you you think would give incredible pleasure 

No truer words have been spoken! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ref620 said:

No truer words have been spoken! 

Awww your definitely my bestest girlfriend 

tenor (2).gif