Official Community Forums Home

driving with an ERECTION

bisexualrom

I am just wondering exactly how many of us guys and girls actually really enjoy masturbating while there driving? I am extremely aroused by this seruioly more turned on by the looks of people seeing me keep looking down at my crouch and of course my arm bouncing up and down, because I know that THER trying to figure out if I'm actually jerkingoff for real or not 😉AND those very few people that actually know I'm jerk off and knod there head as if to be saying yeah enjoy playing with that cock 

• Like 2

no one else loves driving with an ERECTION 😉😊

• Members
22 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

no one else loves driving with an ERECTION 😉😊

I'm on I-75 south with my shorts pulled to knees. Hopefully find something

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd love to run across both of you on the open road!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I used to have to travel 45 to 50 miles each way to work in the past. Would often get bored and jerked off quite often while driving. Really helped pass the time.

• Like 1

• Members

Yes it definitely does that 😉I love watching the people driving by looking at me trying to figure out if I'm actually jerkingoff for real or not 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2019 at 9:02 AM, Gdaddy123456 said:

I definitely get a hard on from time to time while driving on the freeway. I came all over my cock while driving to work about a month ago, I’ll see if I can  find the picture!

That would certainly make my time on the road more enjoyable!

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

That would certainly make my time on the road more enjoyable!

Yeah he always pulls his cock out while he's driving and makes sure that other people can see his arm jerking up and down and watches there reaction 

• Members
1 minute ago, Connieknows said:

Yeah he always pulls his cock out while he's driving and makes sure that other people can see his arm jerking up and down and watches there reaction 

How very unfortunate that I've never been a witness to that!

• Like 1

• Members

Aww what would you honestly do? Would you keep up with him and keep watching? Or just smile and go your way 😙

As a young man I drove across country pulling a trailer. Half way across the continent I became very horny. I was used to fucking my wife almost daily and had not seen her in week. My cock got hard as steel. I was in Oklahoma on flat road no one around. I jerked it out and edged. I masturbated and cummed repeatedly like four times. I stunk like jizz and sweat.  I will never forget it because the climax was so intense. I regret it was not in my wife's cunt.

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, Gdaddy123456 said:

I definitely get a hard on from time to time while driving on the freeway. I came all over my cock while driving to work about a month ago, I’ll see if I can  find the picture!

Did you ever find a picture? Would love to see it

• Members
8 hours ago, Becky said:

Just to let you all know....it’s not only guys who masturbate when driving. I do it regularly....so good. Becky.

You Go Girlfriend 😙😙😙 we girls can just kinda hide it easier cause WELL UNTILL THAT ORGASM HITS anyways 😐

• Like 1

• Members
19 hours ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

Iv had a crafty wank on a train before now

Did you notice anyone watching you 😙😙

• Members

Remember driving to work on a Saturday morning and pulled up to 2 hot ass woman playing with each other giving me 1 hell of a show . My cock was as hard as a sledge hammer and would have pounded both of them on the hood of the car on the side of the freeway. What a great memory from 20 yrs ago

• Members
2 hours ago, Gdaddy123456 said:

It was a thick creamy mess!

6D9A96DF-6E28-4122-BBFE-AB10BE323B55.jpeg

The proof is in your pants!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 9/14/2019 at 7:46 PM, Connieknows said:

Aww what would you honestly do? Would you keep up with him and keep watching? Or just smile and go your way 😙

I would most definitely keep up with him and keep watching! And smile.

• Like 1