Official Community Forums Home

So horny someone talk me off the ledge!

Pussywillow

• Members

Come down from that ledge you deserve a good pounding and orgasm 

• Members
20 hours ago, Pussywillow said:

My husband has ED. No sex for at least 3 years. Only masturbation  for me.  I’m lonely to be touched, licked and fucked!  I’m horny all the time! Someone talk me off this ledge I’m on!! 

I will get you off

• Members
22 hours ago, Pussywillow said:

My husband has ED. No sex for at least 3 years. Only masturbation  for me.  I’m lonely to be touched, licked and fucked!  I’m horny all the time! Someone talk me off this ledge I’m on!! 

Alright already PW. I will meet you at Holiday Inn Cocoa  Beach and give it to you good. I have been there a lot, easy to get away with nude walk on the beach at 3 in the morning. You In?

Charlie

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
10 hours ago, RedKatana79 said:

I know how you feel my So hasn't touched me in over a year or more. But mine doesn't have Ed. He just has no interest in me I guess

Wow somethings wrong with your hubby, I would make you happy any time you wanted.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, Seekingxxxfun said:

With so many options for ED, why doesn’t your husband do something about his problem? 

This is a very good question. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

i just don't understand guys like this. maybe low T?. hell his tongue still works right? between toys and oral he should be able to get it done unless he is just a selfish asshole 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Well when my dont work i still got options.  For starters, is he interested in having it work and entering it inside of you?  If yes try a cock ring and pump. This can be a nice masterbation toy and you can do a few things to get those balls of his tingling with urges once again. We just gotta get it leaking

• Like 1