Official Community Forums Home

Black cock wife’s pussy and ass

Slutwufe

Ok we are a happily married cpl with a big black cock fantasy not to much cuck   One night I found a prime specimen on cL and we meet at hotel and we talked about ourselves and we listen to him and we all just got undressed and then we had a good view of the monster black cock he had laying out on the couch and My wife didn’t waste any time with dropping to her knees and she was going down on his huge limp cock and then I could see that she was struggling with the last two inches of his cock so he grabbed her by the back of her head And started forcing her all the way down to his balls and held her there so she had no choice but to take his first load and then he let her up and then she stood up and bent over and started sucking on my (61/2 7inch cock which looked like a little kids cock next to his ) and he got behind her and slammed his big black cock ball deep in my white wife’s tight pussy stretching and filling her up with the biggest black cock she has ever seen or had  fuck her   And he started to pull out shooting black seed all over my wife ass and then pointed it down to the floor and I swear it was like a water hose squirting on the floor as he was done he flicked the head of his cock up and down the crack of my wife’s ass/pussy and then he shoved his huge black cock in my wife’s tight little asshole about 3/10ths of his 11inch blk forearm of a cock went in and she whimpered I told both of them no anal and they said ok  but that nigger new he had turned my wife into a his little blk cock slut to fuck as he seen fit and that’s what he did and I would ask my wife if he was in her ass as I could see that he was balls deep in my wife’s ass after awhile I had her ride him so We could dp her and her ass was gaped wise open the size of a base ball bat even with his monster black cock in her pussy I knew that her pussy and ass would  never be the same again and I was right my wife is a big black cock slut wife and she loves it when I call her nasty names like black owned nigga  lover she has not yet been with another bbc since but she sure could use one for a night!!   She said she enjoys my white cock and I can still  make her squirt  all over me I love fucking her in her ass or she sucks my cock every day some days twice so I would like to see if I can find a bbc I would like to see if we could meet up with him and become friends with him so That we are not strangers . So that I can invite him to come over and enjoy sharing my wife with him 

F663D0F4-0FF8-4227-80CF-55268D307D13.jpeg

Edited by Tyger
Nudity
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That is one beautiful pussy, I am jealous, I wish my wife would take a bbc, that is soooo hot, you are extremely lucky to have an open minded women. I fuck my wife with a very large black sleeve, and it has 3 very strong vibration motors, it makes her cum soo hard and I absolutely love how her pussy feel so stretched out afterwards, it is so sloppy it get my balls sloppy wet. I wish I could fuck her a bbc has dumped his load in her, stretched and full of cumm would be hot. I love to watch that big black sleeve stretch my wife’s white hairless pussy, she can take every inch without any problem, it is incredibly erotic. When she is humping that sleeve she moves her hips and moans and when she cumms it’s like she starts grunting real hard, and she likes to grind her clit against the vibration motor. After she is done she is absolutely exhausted and well pleased.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Hi I'm white Slut wife an I love bbcs to , I wish she was here partying with me , I know several big blk cocks that would love to have me an here strip each other naked Infront them an show each other sexy white bodies an asses an our juicy pussies off to them an their hommies , an then letting them all have their way with both us hot sexy slutty white big blk cock cum loving white wives , all night long , come on show ya how slut wife from North part of Alabama loves to party 👄👅💋♠️♠️♠️♠️

• Like 4

• Members

@Slut wifeis this what you're talking about that you would 

Edited by Tyger
Nudity
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I would like to be in that room watching her handle those big black cocks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love to be sucking on that clit right now and then ramming my cock deep inside that beautiful pussy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2022 at 2:58 PM, Rio said:

I would like to be in that room watching her handle those big black cocks

Your wife is one lucky woman Rio.  I would like to find someone who would like to watch me take four bbc!

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/4/2021 at 5:18 AM, Lady lover said:

Sweet ass!!!

Beautiful ass.  Would love to see it stuffed with a bbc!

• Like 1

• Members

I know that if I was in a room watching that action there's no way I'd be able to stop myself from grabbing onto those black cocks myself.

• Members
On 7/20/2019 at 10:29 AM, Slutwufe said:

Ok we are a happily married cpl with a big black cock fantasy not to much cuck   One night I found a prime specimen on cL and we meet at hotel and we talked about ourselves and we listen to him and we all just got undressed and then we had a good view of the monster black cock he had laying out on the couch and My wife didn’t waste any time with dropping to her knees and she was going down on his huge limp cock and then I could see that she was struggling with the last two inches of his cock so he grabbed her by the back of her head And started forcing her all the way down to his balls and held her there so she had no choice but to take his first load and then he let her up and then she stood up and bent over and started sucking on my (61/2 7inch cock which looked like a little kids cock next to his ) and he got behind her and slammed his big black cock ball deep in my white wife’s tight pussy stretching and filling her up with the biggest black cock she has ever seen or had  fuck her   And he started to pull out shooting black seed all over my wife ass and then pointed it down to the floor and I swear it was like a water hose squirting on the floor as he was done he flicked the head of his cock up and down the crack of my wife’s ass/pussy and then he shoved his huge black cock in my wife’s tight little asshole about 3/10ths of his 11inch blk forearm of a cock went in and she whimpered I told both of them no anal and they said ok  but that nigger new he had turned my wife into a his little blk cock slut to fuck as he seen fit and that’s what he did and I would ask my wife if he was in her ass as I could see that he was balls deep in my wife’s ass after awhile I had her ride him so We could dp her and her ass was gaped wise open the size of a base ball bat even with his monster black cock in her pussy I knew that her pussy and ass would  never be the same again and I was right my wife is a big black cock slut wife and she loves it when I call her nasty names like black owned nigga  lover she has not yet been with another bbc since but she sure could use one for a night!!   She said she enjoys my white cock and I can still  make her squirt  all over me I love fucking her in her ass or she sucks my cock every day some days twice so I would like to see if I can find a bbc I would like to see if we could meet up with him and become friends with him so That we are not strangers . So that I can invite him to come over and enjoy sharing my wife with him 

F663D0F4-0FF8-4227-80CF-55268D307D13.jpeg

OMG wow I want to take my big thick shovel head cock up inside your wife's little tight pussy and her asshole and pump her full of my hot CUM

Edited by Tyger
Nudity

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/4/2021 at 10:30 PM, Rio said:

@Slut wifeis this what you're talking about that you would like?

What woman in their right mind wouldn’t want that!!! I’m dripping wet just fantasizing about it!!! 

Edited by Tyger
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/31/2022 at 11:44 AM, Honeypot said:

What woman in their right mind wouldn’t want that!!! I’m dripping wet just fantasizing about it!!! 

I don’t, my man’s dick is more than enough for me. If anything i want a woman’s mouth in my pussy while i suck his black dick! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

would not mind if i was there getting my dick sucked and pulled off

• Members
On 5/31/2022 at 2:44 PM, Honeypot said:

I had to laugh at your comment 🤣,  I agree with you,  I think, especially when your young, if you have any ideas that you want to do something,  do it.  Try everything you want to do,  otherwise when you get older you're going to have regrets. You also will not be able to do it,  in alot of cases.  All those crazy positions and everything else is hard or impossible to do.  So I say. have as much sex and sexual experiences as you can.  Then when you get older,  you'll have many wonderful memories of the crazy stuff you did.  Not that sex stops,  by any means.  Have a great weekend . 🍀

• Like 3

• 1 month later...