Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Slip on girth and length enhancement with vibration

• Members

Question, over the years me and my wife have indulged in me putting a girth enhancement sleeve on while having sex. I personally love a really big , wet sloppy, pussy. So I have been going up in girth and length of slip on, then added vibration and now she cumms so fast, and multiple times, I know she likes it, does that make her a size queen? As she is a proper lady, I think she thinks it is socially unacceptable to says she loves a big dick. As soon as she gets all of it in her I turn the vibration on and nipples stick out hard and straight about an inch long. During foreplay I can put all four fingers in her pussy, it is a real turn on. If ask I can put photo of sleeve so anyone can see, by the way, it is black, which I love seeing that enter my wife’s, white hairless pussy. She gets on  top and takes it all with absolutely no problem, and it’s 3 or 4 inches longer than myself and at least 2.25” diameter (7.8”circum) and has 3 vibration motors, one in the tip, one about mid way of shaft for g-spot, and one on the outside vibrating her clit. After she gets all she wants, I get on top and give it to her rubbing the outside of her pussy with it, then she ask me to take it off and come into her. Her pussy is sooo sloppy wet and loose, it’s like sinking into a hot tub of water. And the sounds it makes are lovely. She says it’s the vibration not the size, but I think she likes a big dick, I am average 6” pretty dick. Does that make her a size queen?After 25 years of marriage and she is getting a new and different dick and I am getting an amazing pussy. Win-win

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leedo said:

Question, over the years me and my wife have indulged in me putting a girth enhancement sleeve on while having sex. I personally love a really big , wet sloppy, pussy. So I have been going up in girth and length of slip on, then added vibration and now she cumms so fast, and multiple times, I know she likes it, does that make her a size queen? As she is a proper lady, I think she thinks it is socially unacceptable to says she loves a big dick. As soon as she gets all of it in her I turn the vibration on and nipples stick out hard and straight about an inch long. During foreplay I can put all four fingers in her pussy, it is a real turn on. If ask I can put photo of sleeve so anyone can see, by the way, it is black, which I love seeing that enter my wife’s, white hairless pussy. She gets on  top and takes it all with absolutely no problem, and it’s 3 or 4 inches longer than myself and at least 2.25” diameter (7.8”circum) and has 3 vibration motors, one in the tip, one about mid way of shaft for g-spot, and one on the outside vibrating her clit. After she gets all she wants, I get on top and give it to her rubbing the outside of her pussy with it, then she ask me to take it off and come into her. Her pussy is sooo sloppy wet and loose, it’s like sinking into a hot tub of water. And the sounds it makes are lovely. She says it’s the vibration not the size, but I think she likes a big dick, I am average 6” pretty dick. Does that make her a size queen?After 25 years of marriage and she is getting a new and different dick and I am getting an amazing pussy. Win-win

Honey this is Connie and I'm gonna tell you like I keep telling ALL THE GUYS  (SIZE DOESN'T MATTER) it's you guys that are so caught up on the size of your cock seriously, we girls aren't concerned with your size, IT'S YOU did you hear me it's you that makes us girls excited not your cock size believe that 👅well in my case your TOUNGE matters to 😉😉😉 but we do like a cock that can fill our hole so yes GIRTH does have some merit but all kidding aside IT'S YOU SWEETHEART that makes us want your love POLE OK??????

This is Connie and let me ask you sometime sweetheart let's be ABSOLUTELY HONEST OK? why in the world would you even be thinking like this because your giving your wife sometime so sweet and special isn't that what's important to you??? it's the same thing as her giving you a young girl with a really tight pussy we all know that you'd be so excited by that AM I RIGHT? WE WOMEN give our bodies to you guys to use and enjoy usually in anyway you like RIGHT? so after you've stretched out our love hole and wore out our butts ? now your questioning why she wants to feel you like she used to 🤔she just wants to keep the fire going in the marriage so take some advice from a girl do what ever she ask of you and feel blessed that she's still enjoying your love making 

• Members

I can understand your view with exception to the part indicating I would want a young girl with a tight pussy. I know that’s how most guys are, but I am not. A young girl does not interest me and a tight pussy, interests me less. I understand initial thought process would indicate I am complaining, but I am boosting, I LOVE the fact my wife has a big pussy, I made it that way. I absolutely love a loose sloppy pussy. Tight young is not my thing. I love giving my wife what she enjoys, and she reciprocates, Luke wise. Older women know how to please a man. Thank you for your input, it is valued.