Official Community Forums Home

Sexy, filthy, dirty frat boy

• Members

I put this in another topic but I decided to also make this part of a main topic. 
I'm a fem guy. i'm attracted to both women and men with my latest desires being for men. I like the idea of being considered a girlfriend, a wife or just a plain slut. I was dreaming the other night. I'm in a sorority. I'm going to a fraternity party. Nothing turns me on like a frat boy. Anyway I'm flirting with some 21-year-old, hotty. He's got long sandy blonde hair like a surfer almost. That's hot to me. He was tan and shirtless. He was a little skinny but muscular. He's about 6-foot-2, 160 but I'm looking at the bulge in his shorts and a lot of that weight has got to be between his legs.  We're talking and he gets to kissing me on my neck. He seemed laid back when I talked to him at first but I can tell right now he's taking charge. He's coming to get it. I'm a very submissive person and I'm want him to fuck me like the whore I am. I'm wearing a dress. He orders me to take it off and I smile and say, 'Yes sir.' While he is kissing on me, I kiss back a little bit which he likes. I start licking his chest and then go down to those washboard abs. As I plan to put that monster in my mouth. He said,'Not yet slave.' I said,'Yes master, what  would you like me to do?' He told me to bend over against that tree. We were outside on a beach. He started smacking my ass. I said, 'fuck me master.' He said,' not yet slave,' He said,' get on your knees.' I replied,'Yes master.' So I got on my knees and he whipped out his cock, and he said,' Whitezilla is about to conquer you.' That thing was huge and as I opened my mouth, he started smacking my tongue with his cock. I started to lick around that head and up and down his cock. I did this for a while and then I went to those big balls where I sucked on them a little bit while I was stroking that monster. Then I put his cock in my mouth where I continued to suck. He was so worked up and he said,'Here is your treat.' I knew he was about to cum. I took his dick out of my mouth because I wanted a facial and boy did I get one. He covered my face with man goo. I took my finger and gathered it up and sucked his cum off my fingers. After a couple of minutes, he bent me back over the tree. He had gotten good and hard again and he fucked my ass,it  spanking in the process. I came sucking his cock and I came again with him fucking. He pulled out and shot all over my ass. It was amazing and we were spent. He said,'Good job.' I said, 'Thank you master.' He walked back into the frat house. I woke up the next morning and disappointed it was only a dream. I did however go to work with a smile on my face. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I put this in another topic but I decided to also make this part of a main topic. 
I'm a fem guy. i'm attracted to both women and men with my latest desires being for men. I like the idea of being considered a girlfriend, a wife or just a plain slut. I was dreaming the other night. I'm in a sorority. I'm going to a fraternity party. Nothing turns me on like a frat boy. Anyway I'm flirting with some 21-year-old, hotty. He's got long sandy blonde hair like a surfer almost. That's hot to me. He was tan and shirtless. He was a little skinny but muscular. He's about 6-foot-2, 160 but I'm looking at the bulge in his shorts and a lot of that weight has got to be between his legs.  We're talking and he gets to kissing me on my neck. He seemed laid back when I talked to him at first but I can tell right now he's taking charge. He's coming to get it. I'm a very submissive person and I'm want him to fuck me like the whore I am. I'm wearing a dress. He orders me to take it off and I smile and say, 'Yes sir.' While he is kissing on me, I kiss back a little bit which he likes. I start licking his chest and then go down to those washboard abs. As I plan to put that monster in my mouth. He said,'Not yet slave.' I said,'Yes master, what  would you like me to do?' He told me to bend over against that tree. We were outside on a beach. He started smacking my ass. I said, 'fuck me master.' He said,' not yet slave,' He said,' get on your knees.' I replied,'Yes master.' So I got on my knees and he whipped out his cock, and he said,' Whitezilla is about to conquer you.' That thing was huge and as I opened my mouth, he started smacking my tongue with his cock. I started to lick around that head and up and down his cock. I did this for a while and then I went to those big balls where I sucked on them a little bit while I was stroking that monster. Then I put his cock in my mouth where I continued to suck. He was so worked up and he said,'Here is your treat.' I knew he was about to cum. I took his dick out of my mouth because I wanted a facial and boy did I get one. He covered my face with man goo. I took my finger and gathered it up and sucked his cum off my fingers. After a couple of minutes, he bent me back over the tree. He had gotten good and hard again and he fucked my ass,it  spanking in the process. I came sucking his cock and I came again with him fucking. He pulled out and shot all over my ass. It was amazing and we were spent. He said,'Good job.' I said, 'Thank you master.' He walked back into the frat house. I woke up the next morning and disappointed it was only a dream. I did however go to work with a smile on my face. 

That's a really EROTIC dream bet you woke up with one of those MORNING WOODYS 😉😉

I know when Tom reads this he'll be chatting with you for sure 

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualrom said:

That's a really EROTIC dream bet you woke up with one of those MORNING WOODYS 😉😉

I could have knocked someone out with my cock I was so hard.